The SpaceThis fully furnished, modern apartment is decorated to a high standard with high quality fixtures and furniture, including:
- lounge area: large off-white leather sofa and footrest by de Sede, designer wooden coffee table and cabinet, designer curtains, original artworks, 55” Samsung flat screen TV, Samsung blu ray player, digital TV, cable box, Highspeed WiFi
- fitted kitchen with dishwasher, cooking utensils and tableware
- eating area with white table and 4 chairs
- master bedroom with Swissflex double bed and clothes cupboard
- second bedroom with large white sofa/double bed
- balcony with evening sun with wooden table and chairs
- wine cellar/storage area includes wine rack and filing/storage cabinet
- wooden flooring in the two bedrooms and the living room
- tiles in the hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- last renovation in 2015
- Front and back garden, which are shared. You may look after a part of the front flower garden if you wish
- Shared indoor locked bicycle room and extra outdoor covered area for bicycles
- private secure underground parking Guest AccessAccess to all areas of the apartment and garden Interaction with GuestsWe are available by telephone, text or email throughout your stay for any help or equiries you may have. We speak fluent English, German, Swiss German and French. The NeighborhoodThe sought after Bruderholz is a very quiet, safe, international area in Basel. Excellent private and public schools close-by, as well as lots of playgrounds and green areas. Getting Around1 minute walk to public transport (tram no. 15 & 16, bus no. 36).
2 minute walk to the Gundeli area with its local shops, bakeries and supermarkets (also open on Sundays!).
5 minute tram ride or 10 minute walk to Basel SBB Train Station. Other Things to NoteStrictly no smoking and unfortunately no pets allowed