The SpaceCOSY, FRIENDLY ROOM IN EAST LONDON, NEAR THE OLYMPIC PARK, WESTFIELDS, VICTORIA PARK, THE CANALS & CREATIVE HACKNEY WICK
- DOUBLE ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM.
• Spacious, light, modern, double room, facing a garden, close to Hackney Wick and the Olympic Parc. The room has a comfortable double bed, shelves, wardrobe, side table, desk and chair, and all necessary modern conveniences. Comes with a private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Bedlinen, sheets, and towels, shampoo and soaps provided. There is a hairdryer as well.
• Lounge with open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room us available for you to use. Kitchen has all modern commodities included. Coffee & tea are complimentary, and we can arrange for you to have fridge space available if necessary.
• There is wifi, TV, Netflix, Playstation, and stereo, as well as a large CD, DVD and games library.
• Located in Hackney Wick (zone 2), and walking distance to Roman Road, Victoria Park, the Olympic Park, Westfiled shopping centre, and the creative buzz along the canals, the flat is on a quiet street in a friendly neighbourhood.
There are numerous buses in the area that can get you down to Brick Lane, The Whitechapel Gallery, Petticoat Lane, Spitalfields Market, Colombia Flower Market, and Shoreditch. The flat is also around the corner from numerous lovely bars, restaurants and breweries which are starting to populate East London.
• Roman Road is full of local markets and shops, as well as cafés, pubs and restaurants.
• Shopping in the Brick Lane area caters to many independent designers, as well as a huge selection of vintage and genuine leather shops, and quirky, original gift shops and antique stores with great finds. This is unique to the Central East side of London, and great experience for all ages.
• In less than 20min by bus or tube, you can be next to Tower Hill , St Katherine's Docks, and the Thames, Tate Modern, The Design Museum, and more, with quick access to Southbank, St Pauls, and the City.
• Numerous buses and underground lines can take you all over London from here. We recommend getting an oyster card upon arrival in London. We do have a few spare ones you can borrow during your stay as well.
• This is a good place to go out from and yet come home to for a quiet night's sleep.
• We are quite relaxed people; Jim is a garden designer and artist, and myself being a designer/photographer I work from home during the week, and have a fun social life and spend time out frequently; known to be easy going and sociable. We love to cook and share the occasional bottle of wine, or cold beer, with our guests as well.
• For stays longer than 4 days we are happy to change bedding and towels; just please let us know. Washing machine and other items will though be at your own expense if stays are longer than 2 weeks.
• Any questions, please just ask.
• Tambien se habla espanol.
• On parle aussi français.
• Vi pratar också svenska/norsk/dansk.
• Occasionally, the whole flat is also available upon request. (2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/lounge); just ask, please.
!!! NOTE: FOR THE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS HOLIDAY, PRICES VARY SO DO ASK !!!
!!! NOTE: WE HAVE A COCKER SPANIEL PUPPY. Please ask if there are any concerns.
This is a non-smoking flat.
!!! SMOKING ONLY ALLOWED ON THE TERRACE, OUTSIDE THE FLAT !!! Guest AccessYou should feel at home while you stay with us, so feel free to use the lounge, dining area and kitchen at your convenience. Our home is your home, so please treat it with respect. Any questions just ask. Interaction with GuestsLiving in a small courtyard, there is a lot of community to our little haven, and generally everyone is very social and happy peeps, so a nice afternoon chat, or an evening sharing diner, bbq, or a beer is definitely on the list. And if you need anything, or have any questions, just ask! ;)
Note: During the week (Mon-Fri 9-18h) I work from home, and prefer the space to be quiet. Outside of these hours we are happy to entertain. The NeighborhoodEast London
This is the centre of creativity in London at the moment. You can find everything on our doorstep from local farmers markets, to flea markets, to events and festivals in Victoria Park, or a canoe ride along the canals, and ending with some locally brewed beer and a freshly made pizza.
Hop on a bus or bike and you re in Central East London, with Shoreditch and Brick Lane on the doorstep. It is a part of London that we just cannot get ourselves to leave. We love it around here. There is always something going on, and everything is close by (5-10min walk to most places, and all the transport you need to get anywhere in London).
The flat is on a quiet street, just away from all the buzz, so if you need a good night sleep, followed by a divine breakfast around the corner, look no further! Getting AroundPiece of cake! Every bus to most of London goes through here, and there are 7 stations in either direction, just 5-10 minutes walk away. There are also numerous Santander bikes stations if you prefer 2 wheels. Other Things to NoteIf you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask