The Space Awake to the sound of waves crashing below, and a breathtaking panorama. Your beach getaway looks right down onto the sandy beach and surf. Also you'll see the neighborhood rocky coves, and a calm lagoon. Walls of glass bring the outside in. Its an easy walk to the beaches, secluded coves, the lagoon with a natural protective reef, restaurants, spa, or golf course.
In addition to a beach view, you can see white water against the rocks/reef, miles of coastline to the North, and when its clear Catalina
and San Clemente Islands in the distance to the South. Watch for whales, dolphin, sea lions, pelicans and other shore birds cruising by.
Sunlit rooms with comfortable furnishings invite you in and welcome you home. There are sit down whitewater views from the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
Guests come back for the unique location and ocean side ambiance. You'll notice the rhythm of the surf day and night, even with the windows/doors closed. City lights in the distance and floodlights on the reefs/surf add animation to make the night view sparkle.
There are two ocean view master suites. You can even see the Pacific from one of 2 showers. Queen and a double bed in one bedroom. Queen bed in the other bedroom. Central heating throughout.
Large deck out front with table and seating for six. Great for alfresco dining. There are year-around flowers and colibri/hummingbirds.
The spacious kitchen includes an island with bar seating, food prep area and a second
sink facing the ocean, living room, and dining areas.
Stainless appliances, SubZero fridge, convection oven, and 6 burner stove top.
Huge floor to ceiling windows give the feeling of being outside. The floor plan is open, with high beam ceilings.
Cozy sunken conversation area in the living room.
Hi def LED TV with DVD/BlueRay and HDMI/VGA cables for your laptop. Enjoy your music through a quality sound system with the provided audio cable to connect a phone or Mp3 player.
Walk to 6 neighborhood restaurants. Many more
galleries/eateries/shops with a 3 to 5 minute drive.
A local shuttle bus picks up year around in the neighborhood, and
in Summer take the open air trolly for a
for a quick ride to the famous Laguna Beach art festivals and some of Orange County's highest rated restaurants, shopping, live theater, etc.
Lovely and quiet neighborhood.
Safe, end of cul de sac location. The neighborhood consists of loop streets and cul de sacs (no through traffic). Take a few minutes walk to the hiking trails with access to a
17k acre open space preserve with awesome 360 degree coastal and inland mountain views
Thirty minute drive to Disneyland, one hour to Legoland, Sea World and San Diego Zoo. One hour to Hollywood/ Los Angeles. Ten minutes to Dana Point Harbor where you can take a whale/dolphin cruise or choose the sixty minute Catalina channel crossing - an easy day trip to Avalon on Catalina Island.
I provide a list of hidden coves, places to walk, and things to see in Laguna Beach.
One of Laguna's most beautiful bluff top parks is within walking distance
adjacent to the Montage Resort and Spa.
A nice feature of the neighborhood, this park is a great place for a stroll before stopping in the lobby lounge for refreshment and some live piano music, or a meal at one of three restaurants.
* Amenitie(URL HIDDEN)Washe(URL HIDDEN)Drye(URL HIDDEN)Linens and Towels Provide(URL HIDDEN)Off Street Parkin(URL HIDDEN)Entertainmen(URL HIDDEN)BlueRay/DVD playe(URL HIDDEN)CD Playe(URL HIDDEN)Sound System with connection for your phone/mp3 player.
* Kitche(URL HIDDEN)Full Kitchen with convection oven and 6 burner stove top(URL HIDDEN)Cooking Utensils Provide(URL HIDDEN)Refrigerato(URL HIDDEN)Dishwashe(URL HIDDEN)Microwave
* Outdoor Feature(URL HIDDEN)Deck/Patio with view and sounds of the surf(URL HIDDEN)Balcony with sea view
* View/Locatio(URL HIDDEN)Beach View, waves, surf whitewater vie(URL HIDDEN)Ocean View, coastline view. Catalina Island sunsets(URL HIDDEN)This location also overlooks a calm lagoon with whitewater washing over the natural protective reef and rocks.
* Communication(URL HIDDEN) Broadband Interne(URL HIDDEN)-WiFi (Wireless Internet)
* Suitabilit(URL HIDDEN) No Pets Allowe(URL HIDDEN) Smoking Not Allowed
* Activities (nearby(URL HIDDEN)Golf right in the neighborhoo(URL HIDDEN)Tenni(URL HIDDEN)Orange County, San Diego, and Los Angeles' Amusement Park(URL HIDDEN)1/2 hour from shopping at the OC's South Coast Plaza or Fashion Islan(URL HIDDEN)Sightseein(URL HIDDEN)Restaurant(URL HIDDEN)Kayakin(URL HIDDEN)Sailin(URL HIDDEN)Boatin(URL HIDDEN)Jet Skiing rentals at Dana Point Harbo(URL HIDDEN)Swimmin(URL HIDDEN)Snorkeling/Divin(URL HIDDEN)Surfing,Stand up paddle boarding (lessons and board rentals in town(URL HIDDEN)Bikin(URL HIDDEN)Mountain Bikin(URL HIDDEN)Open Space Preserve with Hiking trails, entry 5 minutes walk(URL HIDDEN)Fishin(URL HIDDEN)Fitness Center/Gy(URL HIDDEN)Health/Beauty Sp(URL HIDDEN)Basketball Cour(URL HIDDEN)Cinemas/Movie Theater(URL HIDDEN)Live Theater, Pageant of the Masters
* Other Activitie(URL HIDDEN)Tidal pools with colorful starfish, shore bird watching(URL HIDDEN)Worlds best skim boarding beach below
Guest Access Keys etc, will be arranged after booking. Interaction with GuestsI am available if there are any questions during your stay. The NeighborhoodA seaside neighborhood with breath taking views. You can hear the surf day and night even with the windows closed. Tucked in above the waves, this exclusive area has no through traffic. Stroll down tranquil loop streets and cul-de-sac walkways. Located near the end of the street, this property looks right down onto the sandy beach, surf, and whitewater washing over the rocks below. Getting AroundNo need for a car. Walk to beaches and Laguna restaurants. A local bus service picks up in the neighborhood. And in Summer there is an open air trolly. Its a 3 to 5 minute ride(or drive) to many more eateries/galleries/shops, cinema, music, and live theater. Other Things to NoteLaguna is the jewel of the California Riviera, with access to amusement parks, attractions of Orange County, and Disney Land within 30 minutes. Los Angeles and San Diego County's attractions such as Hollywood, Universal Studios, and Balboa Park/Zoo are an hour away.