The SpaceThis waterfront home is in scenic Mill Valley, with it’s own private beach, and located on the shore between Sausalito and Tiburon.
This spacious professionally decorated home sleeps 14 guests with 5 spacious bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, a large living room and dining room with vaulted ceilings and large windows that fill the room with natural sunlight. The beautiful well stocked granite chefs kitchen with high end appliances allows you to cook a lovely meal. As you look out, you’ll see the big backyard overlooking the bay, great for barbecuing, playing with the kids, or soaking up the sunny warm weather. The home has large custom artwork by local artist blend perfectly with the Asian antiques and contemporary decor and furnishings.
This unique place is perfect for family vacations, a friend’s getaway, business trips, attending a wedding/reception, extended stay due to home construction/updates or attending festivals, retreats, or conferences.
• Master suite includes a balcony, perfect for overlooking the bay while having your morning coffee. A luxurious bathroom with 2 person jacuzzi tub, steam room and a 2 person shower.
• 2 Bedrooms with private patios just steps away from the shore.
Sun room with a glass roof is a great place for yoga, to soak in the sun or read a book
• Bring your own kayak, wind surfer, or canoe and launch them from the property’s edge as your family and friends barbecuing and hang out on the back deck.
Note: The customer pays 10% tax on the total charges being levied by the Tax Authorities of Marin County. Guest AccessGuests can enjoy full access and all the comforts of this home. In other words you are not sharing any part of the two storied house with any neighbor. Interaction with GuestsGuests can look forward to total privacy or if needed a supportive host who can offer recommendations or answer questions. The NeighborhoodThe home is centrally located to wonderful bookstores, cafes, and grocery stores like Safeway, Whole Foods and Trader Joes, and close to favorite restaurants like Picco, Marin Joe’s, Buckeye, and El Paseo (owned by Tyler Florence). For a late night drink Mill Valley Beerworks, Brick and Bottle, and Three Birds Wine Bar won’t disappoint. You can also enjoy great shopping, spas and gyms just 10mins away like Anthropologie, Nordstrom, J. Crew and amazing spas at Bay Club Marin, Evo Spa or Stellar Spa.
For outdoor activities, guests can bring their own or rent nearby a windsurf, kayak, canoe, or paddle board and take off right from the backyard. You can also enjoy the many hiking trails, like the Tennessee Valley Trail, Muir Woods, or go mountain biking on Mt. Tam or hang out at Muir Beach.
For kids, you can take them to the Bay Area Discovery Museum, a children’s museum which includes hands-on exhibitions, fun activities designed to boost creativity, STEM skills and critical thinking. Or the Marine Mammal Center to see marine animals like seals and sea lions.
Other top spots include:
• 10 mins away is Sausalito; wonderful shops and places to eat right along the bay. Eat at top restaurants like the Barrel House, Bar Bocce and The Spinnaker that have views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.
• 15 mins away is Muir Woods; a national park filled with beautiful Redwood trees, streams, and tons of great trails to hike.
• 20min away is San Francisco - known for the best food, mix of culture and art, top tourist spots and home to top tech companies. There is always something to do
• 30 mins away is Napa/Sonoma Wine Country; beautiful wineries, shops, restaurants, and fun activities like biking through the vineyards or taking a hot air balloon.
•30 mins away is Stinson Beach; a quiet beach community, great for hiking, enjoying a picnic, exploring the town, or relaxing on the beach.
•3 hours away from Lake Tahoe where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, water sports, or other outdoor activities. Getting AroundYou can ride a bike, take a taxi/Uber, or take the Marin Transit buses or Golden Gate Transit bus or ferry.