The SpaceWe want you to feel comfortable and welcome in our home! Clean, private room & bathroom in newer home with access to shared kitchen, dining area, living room, outside (garden, patio, fire-pit), and driveway.
• Safe residential area of West Sacramento.
• Close proximity to freeways, downtown Sacramento, midtown Sacramento, Old Sacramento, Raley Field, airport, and Davis.
• Shopping and amenities nearby.
1 carpeted bedroom with comfortable queen size bed, dresser, mirror, antique radio, own private bathroom with shower. You may use our modern kitchen, washer & dryer, Weber BBQ, and outside fire-pit if interested. (Please inquire before your arrival so we can prepare) Plenty of safe street parking.
The room also has curtains, a soft down comforter, large shower with great water pressure, and a view of the garden.
Our commitment is to provide you:
1. Great Value
2. An impeccably clean room and house
3. A very central location, easy to access everything you want to see in the city and lots of public transit options
4. The most comfortable bed. (you need to try it to appreciate it)
5. We're here to help!
6. Assistance if you want it and peace and quiet if you don't.
7. Very flexible check in and check out
Check out the guidebook for things to do in the neighborhood. We've tried to provide a varied list of the best my neighborhood has to offer.
Coffee and tea are available in the morning. The house has WiFi and a 37" LCD TV (With DirecTV package, ROKU with Netflix and Amazon Prime) which you are welcome to use.
SHOPPING AND AMENITIES
• Close to I-80, I-5, I-99 Freeways
• Minutes to Sacramento Downtown, Sacramento Airport, and Amtrak Station
• Shopping - Target, Walmart, Ikea, Home Depot, Lowes, Nugget and Thrift stores
• Restaurants - American, Chinese, Indian, British
• Banks - BOA, Wells Fargo, Safe Credit Union, Tri-County, Golden 1 Credit Union
• Educational -- UC Davis, Sac State College, Drexel University, Public Libraries
• Other - Bus Stop nearby (a 5 minute walk and bus typically comes every hour)
• Recreational activities: yoga studios, libraries, movie rentals, gyms, stadium, and more. Guest AccessYou will be given a key and may come and go as you please. You are welcome to access the kitchen, dining area, living room, backyard, front driveway, fire-pit, and garden area. Please just ask if you have any questions. Interaction with GuestsIt's all up to you. :) You are free to interact with us or not. We will most likely be home but tend to be in the garden or on the computer working most of the time. You may come and go as you please, however, please be on the quieter side if you get back in late. We love meeting new people and don't mind giving you tips or suggestions on things to do or where to go. Please don't be afraid to engage us in conversation. If you are interested in a light breakfast please let us know before your arrival. The NeighborhoodWe love the fact that our neighborhood is eclectic and not cookie-cutter. It's a safe area and my neighbors are all very friendly and have lived here for years. Many great destinations are either walking distance or a quick UBER or taxi ride away. Raley Field (Home of the Sacramento River Cats) Old Sacramento, the State Capitol and downtown Sacramento are not far from the house. Other interests are; museums, historical sites, live theater, world famous orchestra, Old Town Sacramento (railroad museum), Delta King steamboat, convention center, farmers market, UC Davis Medical facility, UC Davis College campus, Sacramento river and Delta for water activities, hiking, biking, clean air, lots of outdoor activities, fine dining, pubs, and more! Getting AroundThe Yolo County Transportation District provides local and regional public transit service in West Sacramento. The Sacramento Regional Transit District also provides a public transit connection between West Sacramento and Downtown Sacramento. For route, schedule and fare information, please use the links below.
(URL HIDDEN) Other Things to NoteHair dryer, coffee maker and instant kettle, microwave, WiFi, clean linens, outside fire-pit, TV, DVD, books, magazines, covered patio space, and BBQ are all available for your use.
There is a pet kitty named Putz that is mainly an outdoor cat. She is fairly friendly and mostly just spends her time in the garden or garage on most days. Don't worry, the house is cat-hair free, as we are dusting and vacuuming fanatics!