The SpaceCreating a classy feel, the bedroom boasts a comfortable queen bed and its their own TV with an Apple TV. We recently just added a small fridge with separate freezer to make sure our guests' leftovers and frozen foods stay perfect! We also added a small desk/workspace area for those who are working from "home." Guests have access to Netflix and Amazon Prime and whatever other channels they have of their own subscription.
We offer Wifi, over the air HDTV (your basic channels and (URL HIDDEN) lists over 70, but some are not in English), an Apple TV box with both active Netflix and Amazon Prime accounts. We have a laundry room you can use, though we do ask you to keep it to one load. Parking is along the street. It is safe and plentiful, as we live in a very good neighborhood (Cherry Knolls). Guest AccessPlease enjoy the following guest accommodations:
- A private bedroom
- A private bathroom
- Toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, and other items you might have forgotten
- an iron and ironing board
- a hair dryer and hair products
- High speed WIFI
- TV in bedroom with Apple TV (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc)
- A self-service beverage station with coffee and tea
- A private small refrigerator with separate freezer compartment
- A small desk that accommodates a laptop
- Access to shared laundry room for light laundry
- Access to shared kitchen for light cooking
- Access to shared living room, dining room, and den
- Access to shared backyard patio, fire pit, and yard. Interaction with GuestsIf everything goes well, you most likely won't need to interact with us. We will offer suggestions for places to eat, explore, and see. We like to make sure you have coffee in the morning to fuel your day. At the same time, if you desire more interaction, we are happy to accommodate. We want to make you the most comfortable. Some guests do their own thing, some join in roommate dinners. Our roommates Brian and Carly are friendly and fun. It's up to you, so let us know! The NeighborhoodOur neighborhood is really one of those neighborhoods you hope your kids grow up in. Our neighbors look out for your property when you're gone, collect your mail, and invite you to enjoy the park and activities. It's a nice place to live! Getting AroundBus route pickups are a few steps away (at the corner of Colorado and Arapahoe) and they can take you to the extensive RTD system. Last I checked, the bus was $2.25 a person and also allowed you to take the light rail! I have also checked that a $9 regional pass will get you from the airport to the house, if you're preferring to not drive around. Other Things to NoteParking is on the street. It's safe and plentiful.
The house is huge (to us). It's over 3,000 sq feet. We used to have 3 renters but opted to have a guest bedroom/airbnb room instead of getting a third roommate again, so you may see our other two amazing and hilarious roommates. All of use are young professionals and we get along famously, having roommate dinners or game nights. We adore both of them.
We also have two sweet, well-trained medium-sized dogs, a French bulldog mix (Max) and a beagle (Lucky). They are house-trained, crate-trained, command-trained and have a dog run. They are not allowed on furniture or in bedrooms (except ours). They follow commands and should not interfere with your stay.