28 Night Minimum - Monthly Rentals Only
Banana Dream offers you exceptional value and an opportunity to enjoy Key West at its best!
This is a charming 2 bedroom / 2 bath - first floor condominium. It is furnished with all of the comforts you would expect from a vacation home in paradise.
Enjoy a frozen beverage while sitting in the zero gravity chairs that overlook the turquoise blue swimming pool, then enjoy a refreshing swim. The pool is heated and very inviting!
Prepare your favorite island fare in the well-equipped kitchen and dine Al Fresco poolside with the outdoor dining set.
The master bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and has an en suite bathroom that is also accessible from the kitchen. Enjoy your favorite night time cable programs on the flat screen tv.
The guest bedroom has a king trundle bed and an en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. This guest suite has it's own private entrance to the condo so your guests can come and go as they please.
Plenty of comfy living room seating for everyone in the living room so you can enjoy your favorite cable programs on the large flat screen TV with others update their Facebook status to 'Perfect in Paradise' on our WIFI network.
Banana Dream is just steps away from fine dining restaurants, art galleries and all of the Key West museums and attractions.
This fantastic rental home can sleep 4 in great comfort. Come experience your own dream vacation at Banana Dream and escape to the islands!
Situated in the Peaceful Meadows area of Key West, Banana Dream has on street parking and is the perfect spot to start your adventures in Paradise!
ABOUT THE MEADOWS NEIGHBORHOOD:
The Meadows is the first choice for Key West residents who want the amenities and historic architecture of Old Town, but with slightly larger lots, wider streets and quieter residential living.
This well-established neighborhood was built in the early 1900s in what local lore says where the U.S. Army’s horse-stabling fields in the late 1800s. A local dairy operated for decades in The Meadows before being developed as residential housing.
Six blocks from top to bottom and four blocks wide, The Meadows is home to year-round residents. It’s only a five-minute walk to groceries, restaurants and the art galleries along White Street. Meadows residents know they are steps away from the best viewing of Key West’s legendary Christmas parade – without the crowds along Duval.
The Meadows is an eclectic mix of traditional Conch cottages, grand Victorians, bungalows and even the occasional Mid-Century modern. Homes are beautifully landscaped, many featuring native plants and palms, thanks to the (for Key West’s Old Town) oversize lots.
Located within the city’s Historic District, homes are protected by the Historic Architecture Review Commission’s guidelines.
• Best features: Superb residential living with the amenities of Old Town and none of the crowds. Beautiful historic architecture and wide, walk-able, tree-lined streets.
• Getting around: Great for walking and biking. Room to park your car on the street.
• Street boundaries: White Street on the west; Eisenhower and the seaport on the east; Truman south and Newton north
A note to our HomeAway and VRBO users: Call us or book directly from our vacation rental company web site and save the 3% credit card processing fee by paying with a check.
Additional amenities include: jetski (personal watercraft), sofabed, reefs, walking, golf, queen, babysitter, groceries, fishing, the studio's of key west, beach at fort zachary taylor, roller blading, mel fisher treasure museum, hairdryer, movie theatres, washer & dryer, grocery, scenic drives, cole's peace bakery, conch tour train, dishes & utensils, live theater, san carlos theatre, dinnerware, beachcombing, coffee shop, restaurants, living room, ghost tours, botanical garden, massage therapist, snorkeling, shopping, downtown, cookware, atm/bank, cinemas, churches, medical services, marina, tropic cinema, TV in living room, walk in shower, downtown shopping and boutiques, waterfront theatre playhouse, red barn theatre play house, symphony orchestra, golf course, swimming, paddle boating, key west aquarium, synagogues, water skiing, fausto's grocery store, festivals, basketball court, minimum age limit for renters, cycling, hospital, tennis, butterfly conservatory, ironing board, coffee maker, nightlife bars entertainment, iron & board, the meadows, coin laundry, sailing, tub shower combination, sound check at the green parrot, shower, mallory square sunsets, toilet, antiquing, sleep sofa /futon, non smoking only, sight seeing, wifi high speed internet, deepsea fishing, wind-surfing, eco tourism, scuba diving or snorkeling, hemingway house, 5 brothers cuban coffee shop, sunbeam market, combination tub/shower, bird watching, laundromat.
* Please note that some of the charges on your quote or booking are from homeaway and separate from hkwvr.com
* Our company website has on-line booking
* To avoid the 3% credit card fee you may book through us and arrange for payment by check
* International customers may pay with a wire transfer by booking through our web site
* Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Minimum age requirement of 25
* No Pets
* If you do not select the $45 damage insurance, a $3000 refundable security deposit will be required
* Monthly properties CANNOT be rented for periods of less than 28 nights - that is the local law here in Key West
* If your requested dates are not available or the price quote function fails - email or call us, we may have another property for you
* There is a 3% service charge fee for credit card payment