The SpaceWelcome to my home and the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale!
- Located in a beautiful gated community of spacious townhomes
surrounded by a lake.
- House is completely renovated and very clean.
- Modern bedroom comfortably fits 2 persons (sorry, no children under
12 years old, no pets) and has a full luxury private bathroom located
across the bedroom.
- Very clean home and tranquil alternative to impersonal hotels, perfect
for 1-2 persons in transition, vacationers, or business people.
- ALLERGY free home as no carpet anywhere.
- Water filtered throughout the house. Most homes do not have water
filtering system and so the water is yellowish.
- Daily served breakfast usually between 7-8am.
- Daily cleaning.
- Free soap and shampoo.
- Freshly cleaned linens, towels, wash cloths, and beach towels.
- Hair dryer.
- Ironing board and iron.
- Swimming pool.
- LED TV in the bedroom with access to 40 channels.
- Free and private assigned parking.
- Tom Tom GPS available.
- Free wireless internet (Comcast high speed).
- Maps, brochures, and personalized sightseeing guiding booklet to visit
Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
- Should you need to print boarding passes or other info, I can help you
- 1 house key and 1 gate access card will be provided upon arrival. Guest AccessSince this is a B&B, I prefer that you spend your time seeing and experiencing the city, just as I do when I travel. If you plan to sit on the couch to read a book, or take a nap in the afternoon, or take your time in the morning with having a coffee and surfing the internet or watching TV, then this B&B is not for you, as you can do that anywhere else in the city and have a more enjoyable time doing so. Interaction with Guests- Will respect your space and privacy.
- Will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding local attractions, sites, suggestions, maps and directions. I will make every effort to ensure you have every thing you need and are comfortable. The Neighborhood- Tranquille, propre, amical, et sécure.
Getting AroundSouth Florida is extremely vast and although there is public transportation, it is notoriously poor. I highly recommend that you rent a car online via (URL HIDDEN) as you will get the cheapest daily price.
Uber is another good option as the taxis here cost twice as much and have a not too good reputation.
TIME TO GET TO:
- By car 15 to 20 minutes to the ocean, park, sightseeing, shopping malls, surf shops, bakery, cafes, grocery stores, postal service, art, music, yoga, pilates, clothing, gift boutiques, cruse lines, massage, hair, nail, facial, salons, toy store, restaurants, computer repair, realtors, car rentals, and medical offices.
- Public transportation is available 10 minutes walking. Only one bus get you to the beach, outlets, and malls in about 20 minutes.
- By car 45 minutes from Miami, 1 hour to Palm Beach, 2 hours to Naples, 4 hours to Orlando, and 1.5 hours to Key Largo. Other Things to NoteI am fluent in English.
Je parle parfaitement Français.
He tenido invitados que sólo hablaban español y que he bien logrado comunicarse con ellos.
I am known to be a very friendly and caring host. I will make every effort to ensure your stay is pleasant and answer any questions you may have.