The SpaceDo you want to see/do everything while you're in Central Florida?
Our house is centralized to do it ALL!
We are 25 mins from Orlando Airport (MCO), or the Orlando/Sanford Airport (SFB), Downtown Orlando, and Winter Park's famous Park Avenue.
We are only 45-60 mins from Disney/SeaWorld/Universal theme parks, shopping the Mall of Millenia or Premium Outlet Malls, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Cocoa Beach, Kennedy Space Center, and golf courses galore!! You really CAN experience it ALL in one vacation from this location!
It is also perfect for vacationers visiting University of Central Florida, only 10 minutes away. (Go Knights!)
It is 1,600 square feet; a bright, clean, spacious layout with vaulted ceilings. Single floor, no stairs, other than 1 step at the entry door. Our home is sophisticated with lots of modern upgrades, yet also comfortable and kid-friendly. It is fully stocked with ALL the kitchen amenities, including crockpot. New AC, is great after a day in the sun!
You'll have access to our subdivision gated pool, tennis court, and basketball court.
NOTE: We do have a dog and a pet rabbit. They will not be in the home during your stay, but are noted in case of allergies. We have tile floors throughout the home, and use allergen AC filters to minimize pet dander.
SPECIAL OCCASION? Wedding? Anniversary? Birthday? Graduation? If you have something special in mind, please contact us before booking, and we'll discuss how we can help to make it memorable. Guest AccessOur motto is "Mi casa es su casa" (my house is your house). So, booking includes:
- Entire 3 bed/2 bath house
- Community pool (walking distance within subdivision); will include pool toys & beach towels if requested
- Tennis court (walking distance in subdivision)
- Basketball court (walking distance in subdivision)
- Screened patio-great for breakfast, late evening relaxation, or smokers (guests are not allowed to smoke INSIDE the home)
- Fenced large back yard for kids to play in
- Huge kitchen, adjacent to bonus room - is perfect for conversation.
- New refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, cabinets and dining table that seats 8 - along with all pots, pans, dishes & accessories you need to cook up a delicious meal
- Laundry room (washer, dryer, ironing board, iron)
- Large living room sofa, chaise, and recliner, comfy chairs, eclectic books, dvd movies, Netflix, Wii games, 42" flat screen TV
- Portable 19" dvd/tv combo can be plugged in in any room if requested
- Desk/workspace with reliable & high speed WIFI
- King master bed, queen guest bed, twin trundle beds and very comfortable queen size air mattress can be placed in bonus room if requested
- Master bath has jacuzzi tub, and walk in shower w seat; guest bath has full tub/shower combo
- Will include beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach towels and beach boogie boards if requested
- plenty of high quality linens & towels
- new, reliable air conditioning unit to cool off after the theme parks or beaches!
- Kids toys and kids books
- Welcome Kit w/listing of favorite local restaurants, grocery stores, hiking/biking trails (3 miles away), playgrounds, attractions, local coupons, etc. We want you to feel comfortable, so we will also include a list of tips/info for getting acquainted with what to find/where in the home.
NOTE: We may consider small pets, for an additional fee. Please message us. Interaction with GuestsWe will provide you a private door code, and will be available by cell phone. The NeighborhoodOviedo is a suburb of Orlando, and 10 mins from UCF. Oviedo has won numerous awards including Family Circle's Best Place to Live, and Bloomberg's Best Place to Raise Kids.
Our city is very safe, and our specific neighborhood is very safe, quiet, has welcoming neighbors, a community pool, tennis court, and basketball court.
There is a grocery store, gas station, and convenience store all within 1.5 miles. There is a mall, Target & Walmart within 10 minutes. Dozens of restaurants within 5-10 minutes.
Biking/Hiking Trail within 3 miles.
Located just 3 miles from the 417 Expressway, location provides easy access to all major routes. Getting Around Parking in the driveway.
Walking distance to the Lynx Bus Route, but a car will help you best maximize your trip.
Enterprise Rental Car 1.5 miles from home if you prefer to take a taxi to/from either Orlando Airport (MCO), or Orlando/Sanford Airport (SFB) and then rent here. Other Things to NoteWhile we are newer to AirBnB, we have welcomed many, many guests to stay in our home, with great satisfaction. We want you to feel at home, and will ensure your stay is great!