Vacation Like a Millionaire at this Modern Construction 5 bedroom 3 bath Luxury Waterfront Home with Private Heated Pool, Hot Tub/Spa, and Private Boat Dock in Tarpon Springs.
If you are seeking a truly upscale Florida vacation experience....Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Consider this luxury vacation home which has received 5 stars from 100% of our guests for 12 years.
1. Modern Construction Home. Unlike many Florida vacation home that were built prior to the 1970s, this home features newer construction with high ceilings and is very well appointed.
2. PHENOMENAL WATERFRONT GULF OF MEXICO ACCESS LOCATION. After traveling all the way to Florida, most families prefer to spend their time enjoying themselves. This is why you will love our home because unlike the vast majority of other rental houses where you must pack up the car and drive to everything, from our home you can walk to almost everything including: The World Famous Sponge Docks with its fine award winning restaurants and specialty gift shops, bakeries, deep-sea fishing
boats, sponge fishing tour boat, Dolphin Watch Island Tour Boat, Kayak rentals, boat rentals, antique shops, a winery, and historic district with red brick streets, exquisite victorian homes, art galleries, day spa, hair salon, scenic Spring Bayou, Craig Park, Library, tennis courts, The Scenic Pinellas Trail (a 37 mile path that runs from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg for walking, jogging, running, biking, rollerblading ), the Tarpon Spring Trolley which tours the towns most famous landmarks, and more. Plus, there are two fantastic beaches (Sunset Beach and Fred Howard Park Beach) within 2 miles of the home.
3. HEATED POOL & SPA. Relax and enjoy your own private heated Pool & Oversized Spa/Jacuzzi with a decorative brick paver deck.
4. UNIQUE PICTURESQUE, CHARMING TARPON SPRINGS. Why vacation just anywhere in Florida when you can experience the quaint and peaceful village of Tarpon Springs, listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. Tarpon Springs is Pinellas County’s oldest town (incorporated in 1887). Tarpon Springs is located in a part of Florida nicked named the Sun Coast as it averages over 300+ days of sunshine. The town has over 51 miles of waterfront and an average annual temperature is 72.8 degrees. There
are no highrise hotels and condos in Tarpon to crowd your family vacation, and there are 2 public beaches and 9 parks in Tarpon Springs alone.
5. UPSCALE FURNISHINGS. All of the home furnishings are new, upscale and tastefully decorated in Florida and Palm Tree style. Again many other rental homes are furnished with older furniture and outdated décor. The bottom line is your family will feel very comfortable and right at home.
6. FISHING. You can fish right in your own back yard. We provide the poles and the dock. Alternatively, you can hire a guide for inshore fishing or go out on one of the deep sea boats that leave daily just a mile from the house. There are two boat rental companies in Tarpon if you would like to try your luck on your own.
7. CUSTOM BUILT HOME WITH SIGNIFICANT UPGRADES. Unlike most of
the small single story boxy block constructed homes of the 1950’s- 1960’s, this home was custom built with a Distinctive Mediterranean style architecture featuring a tile roof, arches, and columns, high ceilings, 20” Italian Tile, stylish ceiling fans, modern recessed lighting, large garden tub, two sets of double sinks in two restrooms, walk in shower, walk-in closets, large upgrade windows with a water view from every room in the house. The bottom line here is that is a very upscale vacation experience.
8. BOATING. The home features an empty boat slip so you can bring your own boat or rent one. The open Gulf of Mexico is just minutes away and nearby Anclote Key and Caledesi Island are ranked among the top 10 beaches
in the U.S.
9. FANTASTIC KITCHEN. Instead of the small closed-in outdated kitchens you find in most old florida ranch houses, our home features a large open plan gourmet kitchen with 42” Cabinets with crown molding, new VIKING Professional Style Appliances including Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Wine and Beverage Center & GE Washer, and Dryer.
10. AWESOME AMENITIES. All you need to bring is your food, clothes, and personal items. In addition to all the normal conveniences, our home comes with a Sony Bravia 55 inch High Definition LED 3D TV, 3D Bluray DVD player, Xbox Game Console with Kinect, 2 other TVs, 2 DVDs, Fios Cable TV with hundreds of channels, and Wifi internet service, Weber gas grill, beach chairs, golf club sets, several bicycles of different sizes, tennis racquets and balls, fishing poles, and ping pong table and paddles. If you have small children, we will even provide items such as a stroller, age appropriate toys, books, playpen, etc. We have 2 stand up paddle boards, 2 kayaks, and a canoe so you can explore the 51 miles of waterfront in Tarpon Springs
Please call or email for specific rates. THERE IS NO STANDARD RATE. ALL STAYS ARE PRICED BASED ON NUMBER OF GUESTS, LENGTH OF STAY, TIME OF YEAR, ETC. Please enter the # of all guests, length of stay and phone #. Rates are subject to change without any notice until the house is booked in writing. This vacation home is in a quiet residential neighborhood so no weddings, parties, or events of any kind are permitted at this home.
PAYMENT POLICIES: A Security Deposit $1,000.00 is due upon booking. Full payment is due on arrival with cash or cashier's check. Payment by personal check must be received two (2) weeks prior to occupancy. The Security deposit will be returned within 30 days of departure. Liability for damages is not limited to the amount of the deposit. Absolutely No Pets! (sorry the owners have a child with allergies) Absolutely No Smoking inside the home! There is a 6 week minimum period. Occupancy 10 persons, including infants and children, in or on this property at any time. You must be 30 years or older to rent this property.
This home is located in the quaint and peaceful village of Tarpon Springs which is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. Tarpon Springs is Pinellas County’s oldest town and was incorporated in 1887. Today’s population is less than 20,000. Tarpon is located in a part of Florida nicked named the Sun Coast as it averages over 350+ days of sunshine. The town has over 51 miles of waterfront and an average annual temperature is 72.8 degrees. There are no highrise hotels and condos in Tarpon to crowd your vacation. There are 9 parks in Tarpon Springs alone.
This Home is just a short walk to the World Famous Sponge Docks with its fine award winning restaurants and specialty gift shops, deep-sea fishing boats, The Coral Sea Aquarium, The Tarpon Springs Trolley Service, sponge fishing tour boat, antique shops and historic district with red brick streets, Exquisite Victorian Homes, art galleries, day spa, hair salon, scenic Spring Bayou, Craig Park, Library, tennis courts, a meat market and grocery store, The Scenic Pinellas Trail (a 30 mile path that runs from Tarpon Springs to St.
Petersburg for walking, jogging, running, biking, rollerblading ), & much more
· Ride the Tarpon Spring Trolley and tour the towns most famous landmarks (one of the stops is easy walking distance from the property)
· Located on a well maintained cul-de-sac peninsula on Tarpon Bayou just a few minutes by boat to the open Gulf of Mexico and nearby Anclote Key, Honeymoon Island, and Caledesi Island State Park (ranked No. 1 Beach in the U.S. in 2008)
· Stunning panoramic waterfront views from every room in the
· The rear of the home faces west so you can enjoy waterfront sunsets to die for
· 3 Minutes or 1.6 miles from two great beaches with gentle waves and exotic sea shells -Sunset Beach and Fred Howard Park Beach, and World famous Innisbrook Golf Courses
· Enjoy fishing, relaxing, and nature watching (i.e. dolphins, manatees, pelicans, egrets, ospreys, herons, and other wildlife are very commonly sited from the property)
· Some of the best fishing in the world
If you are interested in renting this home, please send an email and we will send you more photos of the property.