The SpaceWe have an old colonial house which we renovated for 4 years. We brought the rooms back in the original state but all private bathrooms are brand new. The beds have very comfortable mattresses with memory foam. The furniture is Louis xv-style, which we shipped from Europe. Hand carved wood and cabriolet legs are astonishing. Guest AccessOur goal is to give the guest a homey feeling so they can stay in most of the areas in the house. Interaction with GuestsWe're here to take care of you, it is your holiday, isn't it? So if you have some questions, please ask. The NeighborhoodIf you're here and you want to visit something, we can help you out and give a lot of information or make reservations.
Do you want to leave early, no problem, we have sunrise breakfast.
To visit short by:
- Lewis Mill ranch, with mini donkeys, mini horses and
Gypsy Vanner Horses.
- Ellis brothers, nuts and pecans as much as you love.
- Spend Rounds has beautiful jewelry, really worth it, you can try them at Western Boutique on Union street.
- Kayaking, hiking, golfing ... you can all do in Georgia Veterans State Park, 15 minutes away.
- From March 2017 we offer private pick nick on the lake side, touring by boat. Other Things to NoteAirport pick up is available by Groome Transportation, but if you want to, we can organize a rental car for you.
If you come by car, we have private parking in the back.