The SpacePlanning a visit? Why rent a tiny room in a nondescript hotel when you can rent a whole apartment with all the amenities?
Brand-new two bedroom apartment home located in Berwyn just a block from Roosevelt Rd. Just a ten-minute walk to the CTA Blue Line train, this is a fully furnished apartment on the first floor of a recently renovated two-flat. The apartment offers everything you could need, including:
• Easy check in/check out any time (within check in/check out times) with keypad entry
• Free and easy street parking (just let us know and we'll provide passes)
• Full eat-in kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, coffee maker, Kuerig, dishwasher, microwave, cooking utensils/dinnerware, and basic spices/oils/etc.
• Full bathroom with tub/shower and toiletries
• Sleeps 4 comfortably
• Main bedroom has queen-size bed.
• Second bedroom has full-size bed.
• New Roku SmartTV with wifi.
• Free WIFI
Amenities within walking distance:
• Great restaurants, bars, and some of the area's best music venues are within just a few blocks
• Groceries, drugstores, and fast food options are within easy walking distance (a minute or less)
• Great parks within blocks
• Historic Oak Park is just block away, and a 10-minute walk to the CTA train which takes you to downtown Chicago in 15-20 minutes.
Nearby Oak Park attractions:
• Frank Lloyd Wright Home & Studio
• Historic neighborhoods including several Frank Lloyd Wright homes and many other beautiful homes
• Ernest Hemingway House and Museum
Chicago's best attractions are all easily accessible from the Blue Line CTA train:
• Skydeck at Willis Tower (previously Sears Tower)
• Theatre district
• State Street shopping
• Michigan Avenue, aka "The Magnificent Mile"
• Millennium Park and The Art Institute
• Chicago's great music venues
• Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Civic Opera
• Grant Park & Buckingham Fountain
• Chicago's gorgeous lakefront
• Navy Pier
• Chicago's great museums, including the Art Institute, Field Museum of Natural History, Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium.
Just a 25 minute cab ride takes you to either O'Hare or Midway airport.
Whether you're here on business, or visiting with family, we have the perfect spot to relax. Small-town charm, but big city access.
Expectations Upon Departure:
Before you leave, please put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher (you don't need to run it). Turn off the lights, TV, air conditioning, close any windows, make sure the back door is locked. Used towels can be left in the bathroom. No need to strip the beds or anything like that.
Of course, we don't expect it to be spotless when you leave, but leave the place mostly as you found it. :)
When you're leaving, just leave the keys where we left them. Check out is at 11am, but we'd love it if you could text or email once you've left. Many times we have other guests arriving that day and like to have as much time as possible to clean.
Thanks and enjoy your stay here! :)
Natalie & Stephen Guest AccessGuests have access to the whole unit. Interaction with GuestsWe offer our guests complete privacy; however, if you need anything at all, we are just a text away. A restaurant recommendation, directions to the nearest bookstore--we're happy to help! The NeighborhoodIt's a safe and family-friendly neighborhood just a block away from lively Roosevelt Rd., where great shopping, dining, and entertainment options abound. Getting AroundThe apartment is just a 10 minute walk from the Blue Line station, which will take you to downtown Chicago in 20 minutes. Other Things to NotePlease note that the security deposit is NOT held from your account prior to or during your stay and is not a charge or authorization.