The Space- Private clean, uncluttered, quiet, peaceful comfortable modern 3 new room. 2 bathrooms. Private area for guests to gather, read or watch television.
-Large open lay-out with large shared common areas to socialize: kitchen, large family rom with fireplace, and den with a deck for breakfast.
- Relaxing quiet house located in area with no traffic.
- Walking distance from a post-office, deli, billiard, family restaurant, bank, Catholic church, small Baptist and Greek Orthodox church.
- House surrounded by open green areas a free park for jogging, exercising, a tennis and basketball court, and a baseball diamond. Free water park for kids in the summer. Guest Access***** 5-Star Airbnb house, comfort and treatment *****
- There will always be someone responsible for your access to the home at check in. Just ring the bell or knock at the front door upon arrival.
- Free parking in driveway
- Front door key available for 24 hour access
- Clean, uncluttered, quiet, peaceful comfortable modern rooms.
- Room A with Queen size bed, large TV
- Room B with King size Bed and TV
- Large Room G with 1 King size bed, and 2 Twin beds with private fridge
and private microwave
- 2 private bathrooms, 1 shared 1/2 bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Private seating, reading, TV viewing area for Airbnb guests.
- Fully stocked large chef kitchen
- Breakfast (Coffee, tea, cereal, milk and fruit) included until 8 AM
- House in area with no traffic, relaxing.
- Walking distance from a post-office, a deli, a billiard, a family restaurant, a bank, a Catholic church, a small Baptist and Greek Orthodox church.
- House surrounded by open green areas a free park with jogging, exercise, tennis court, basketball court, baseball. Free water park for kids Interaction with GuestsRing the bell or knock on the front door. Please show your ID at check in. You will be shown to your room and tour the spaces available. There is always good strong coffee, milk and bread for breakfast in the morning until 9 AM. There is a common large Den/Rec/Reading room area in the lower garden level with a TV for the Airbnb guests to share . We like our privacy, are friendly and can help with directions, activities and info about Chicagoland. If you like, you can socialize and watch TV or movies with me in the large family room. The NeighborhoodWillow Springs is between both O'Hare and Midway Airports with easy access to two major Interstate highways: I-55 into downtown and the first ring road: I-294
Quiet safe block. House in the corner in front and next to a beautiful tree line quiet park with 2 baseball diamonds, a picnic shelter, free waterpark for kids, playground, free tenis court, basketball court. Area with plenty of trails and jogging courses
Only one neighbor on the right. Modest very quiet safe area.
The suburb is surrounded by woods, lakes, rivers with plenty of human and horse trails and bike paths.
Willow Springs is home to historic quaint small restaurants, pubs, cafes and sandwich shops from fancy pricier to super cheap family breakfast and lunch joints.
Short drive to large shopping areas and malls: Orland Park, Willowbrook, and Bolingbrook Getting Around- PERSONAL CAR:
Drive into Chicago via I-55, usually 20 minutes except at rush hour traffic from 6:30AM to 9AM and 3PM to 6:30PM. My place is next to I-294 1st ring road around Chicago. Easy access north to Wisconsin, and East/South to Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
Safe walk 6 block 13 minutes to Willow Springs Train Station. 3 METRA commuter trains at the Heritage Corridor (HC) into Chicago in the morning (at 6:09AM, 6:49AM, and 7:32AM). 4 trains return back to Willow Springs in the afternoon from Chicago Union Station (at 2:45PM, 4:50PM, 5:25PM, and 6:12PM). The cost is $5:75 one-way. Available during weekdays only.
You can be picked up and drop back by Enterprise-Rent-a-Car in Countryside ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) open daily to rent an affordable vehicle. Cheaper than at the airport.
$26-$36 to Downtown/Grant Park one way.
$12 -$14 to Midway Airport.
- FROM MIDWAY AIRPORT:
Rent a car, UBER About $13 better than Taxi which charge. Do not take the bus, it takes too long. The CTA (subway) Orange line to/from downtown ends at Midway Airport.
- FROM O'HARE AIRPORT:
Rent a car or, Shuttle, Taxi or UBER.
If you drive: there are toll roads from this airport. Other Things to NotePerfect for:
-Tourists that want to rent a car or ride the train into the city.
- Participants or attendants at one of the many festival downtown Chicago or at Toyota Park.
- Families visiting Brookfield Zoo.
- Visitors to Moraine Valley Community College.
- VIPs, artists or famous people that need discretion and privacy and do not want to call attention to themselves while in the Chicago area.