The SpaceThis bedroom has a personal fridge, microwave, coffee brewer and cable TV. There's also a portable baby crib. Guest AccessGuest are welcome to grab coffee and/or tea anytime in the kitchen. We love music and you are welcome to play with the old piano. The NeighborhoodThe house is situated close to mall, supermarket, train station and highway:
(1) About 8-10minutes by car to MBTA train station and to the highway Route 3 going to Boston downtown;
(2) About 2-3minutes by car to Tedeschi Plaza where stores like Stop and Shop, CVS, Marshalls, Home Goods, Papa Ginos, UPS and more;
(3) About 5-8minutes to Pearl Plaza where stores like Dunkin Donut, Shaws, Chillis, Marshalls, USPS and more;
(4) About 8-10minutes to Marketplace at Braintree (plaza) next to MBTA station where Best Buy, Harvard Vanguard Medical (open Monday to Saturday), Toyota, Bed&Bath, BabiesRUs, NordStorm, and more;
(5) South Shore Plaza mall for shopping, cinema, food and more is about 10-15minutes (URL HIDDEN) and
(6) DerbyStreet shopping and dining center in Hingham about 10-15mins (URL HIDDEN) Getting AroundPreferred you have a car easier to go around. No public bus running near our street but cab fare to the MBTA train station is about $8 - $10.