The SpaceBeautiful Greek Revival architecture. 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dinning room, 2 bathrooms, backyard, front yard. Walking distance to the Chestnut Hill Reservoir, shops, Shaws supermarket, restaurants, CVS pharmacy, Rosie's coffee shop, etc. You won't find a more convenient location for the price. Walking/jogging/bike trails. Easy access everywhere. T-stop right next door. Great restaurants, cinema, shops in the area. Guest AccessAccess to the whole apartment. Parking included. Interaction with GuestsI'm on call for most stays. The NeighborhoodSuper nice neighborhood, with easy access to everywhere in Boston. One of the safest areas in the city. You are very close to all places, yet surrounded by nature. Getting AroundThis is one of Bostons best neighborhoods. It's a beautiful and peaceful location, yet T-accessible. The train stop (Chestnut Hill Stop - D line) is, literally, 2 mins. away, with easy access to Downtown, Back Bay, Cambridge, etc.
Also, it's off of Rt. 9, which connects with I 90 and 95.
You can also bike to many places. It's a nice walk to Cleveland Circle, Coolidge Corner and other places. Other Things to NoteThe apartment comes with the following sleeping possibilities:
- King-size bed, with private bathroom
- Bunk with two Twin-size beds * no kids under 6 years of age on the upper bunk.
- Loft bed, with a Queen-size mattress *sleeps only one person, per company safety guide, preferable a teenager/younger person. *No kids under 9-years of age on the loft bed.
- We could accommodate a Full-size inflatable mattress.
- We could accommodate a pull out single sofa.