The quaint town of Ipswich, Massachusetts is one of the oldest settlements in the United States, originally inhabited by Native Americans and later colonized in 1633. Thanks to Ipswich’s close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and Ipswich River, Ipswich continues to be one of the state’s top shellfish producers and has blossomed into a great destination for travelers seeking an authentic New England experience.
Come experience the best of the Ipswich area by staying in this delightful, sunny cottage, perfectly located about a half a mile away from the ocean and beach. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,200-square feet of living space, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 6 guests, this home is a great size for a family or group of couples traveling together. This property is pet-friendly too, so your furry best friend can come along for the fun! You’ll find the interior of the cottage very nicely furnished and aesthetically pleasing, boasting a spacious floor plan and an abundance of natural light through the large windows. All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including a flat screen TV for your entertainment, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary modern appliances. Everyone in your traveling party will love the home’s expansive yard and beautiful views of the estuary and marsh with the ocean in the distance!
Not only is this property within very close proximity of the ocean and beach, it’s also close to numerous other attractions such as outstanding hiking, biking, swimming, good shopping, and restaurants. If you’re a history enthusiast, you’ll also find tons of fascinating historical sites in the area, as well as opportunities for guided historic tours of Ipswich. However you choose to spend your time during your stay, you just might find yourself wanting to return to this charming Ipswich cottage year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, flat screen TV, and more
- Fantastic location - A half a mile away from the ocean and beach and within close proximity of shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, and many other attractions!
- Gorgeous views of the surrounding estuary, marsh, and ocean!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pets considered with owner approval (less than 20 pounds)
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Owner lives on the premises but you are renting a separate building on the property.