The SpaceMy home is located in gorgeous Golden Valley, MN. It is right off the 55 (Olson Memorial) Highway as well as close to the 100 highway and the 394 so it is only about 10 minutes away from downtown and easily accessible to St. Louis Park, Wayzata, Edina and Minnetonka. The house is a split level rambler with wonderful natural light throughout the entire house. It is also great for families, wedding parties or even those looking to re-locate via corporate work.
Please take note of pet and smoking rules.
• 4 bedrooms with plenty of closet and drawer space
• 4 bathrooms equipped with hairdryers and showering amenities such as shampoos and soaps
• 2 full kitchens. Both have a fridge, microwave, full stove range/oven, dishwasher, lots of cabinet space, plates, bowls, cups, utensils, knives and basic cooking needs such as spices, salt, pepper and olive oil.
• Upstairs fridge has an ice maker and filtered water
• There is are also the following appliances: coffee maker, blender, hand blender and toaster
• 3 dining areas: 1 on the deck, one on the upper level and a smaller one on the lower level
• Lower patio area
• 2 living rooms
• 1 office space
• Washer/dryer with detergent
• Driveway accessible which can fit up to 2 cars. There is also ample free street parking.
• Un-fenced backyard
• Air-conditioning/ heating
• Extra light bulbs
• Fire extinguishers Guest AccessThe entire house is for you to use except the garage. However, you are welcome to use the driveway for your cars at your convenience. Interaction with GuestsGenerally, it is a self check-in process where you will have access to a lockbox and you can let yourself in. On occasion, I will be staying at the house on the lower level during your stay, but you will be informed if that is the case. Also, if you are in need of the entire house, I am able to find other accommodations. The NeighborhoodThe house is located in a safe, clean, quiet and welcoming neighborhood. Downtown is only 10 minutes away. There is Lunds & Byerlys as well as a Cub Foods grocery store as well as Regency Hospital not far from the house. There are countless restaurants close by. Getting AroundThere are several highways close to the house that are easily accessible by car. Other Things to Note• Absolutely no smoking on the entire property
• No pets
• There is a cleaning fee of $350. This cleaning fee covers the cost of cleaning the house post departure only no matter how long your stay. If you desire cleaning during your stay, it is $20/hr and needs to be arranged prior to your arrival.