This modern 2-bedroom, 2-bath Minden vacation rental home sits in a prestigious gated golf community within minutes of Lake Tahoe. With breathtaking views of the course and Sierra Mountains, this house has everything you need for a memorable stay!
You’ll know you made the right decision upon your arrival at this magnificent house, adorned with attractive tan panels and white exterior accents, encompassed by massive front and backyards. Inside, the residence offers 2,000 square feet of newly remodeled living space with a myriad of terrific updates, including new contemporary décor with wood and tile flooring. Look forward to gathering with your companions in the very spacious family room, where you can sit back on the leather couch, relax, watch your programming of choice on the 50-inch flat screen TV, utilize the wireless high speed internet and bask in the warmth of the cozy gas fireplace. Other entertainment options can be found in the separate living room downstairs and in the upstairs loft, boasting a PlayStation gaming console and flat screen TV with DVD player.
Show off your cooking skills in the abode’s gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, stocked with sleek granite countertops, a refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and all the other culinary appliances required to prepare your favorite recipe. If you’re in the mood for some tasty barbeque, head outside to the backyard and whip up some delicious burgers or brats on the charcoal grill. You’ll love spending time outdoors in the fully fenced backyard, which overlooks the majestic Sierra Mountains and pristine golf course. Every window around the house showcases a phenomenal view of the Sierras, desert or the golf course!
Welcome to golfer’s paradise! This property is nestled right next to the upscale Sunridge Golf Course with Hole #11 at the front of the house and Hole #17 at the back. From here, you’ll also be approximately 10-15 minutes away from other excellent golf courses in the Carson Valley region and Genoa Golf Course.
Only about 30 minutes stand between this property and Lake Tahoe, one of the largest lakes of the Sierras and well-known for its purity. A 30-minute drive will deliver you to exceptional skiing and riding opportunities at Heavenly Valley Resort or Mount Rose, as well. Drive just 10-15 minutes to try your luck at the nearby casinos, or take a short drive to access local shopping and restaurants. Thousands of amazing hiking and biking trails can be found down the road just waiting to be explored. Or, perhaps drive over to the Virginia City about 30 minutes away, where you can delve into the old mining town’s renowned rich history and learn about its ghostly hauntings. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time here during your trip, this extraordinary Minden vacation rental house truly leaves nothing to be desired!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, gas fireplace, Playstation gaming console, 2 large flat screen TVs, DVD player, charcoal grill, fully fenced private backyard, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Recently renovated with modern décor, new wood and tile flooring
- Enjoy spectacular scenery from every window around the house, including captivating views of the Sierra Mountains, desert and golf course!
- Outstanding location! Settled in a prestigious golf course gated community right on Sunridge Golf Course within 10-15 minutes of other golf courses in the region
- Within approximately 30 minutes of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Valley Resort, Mount Rose, Virginia City, hiking and biking trails, casinos, shopping, restaurants, and numerous other popular attractions!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed
- Up to 3 Full-sized or Queen-sized Air Mattresses can be provided to accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply