The SpaceGUEST ESSENTIALS LIST
• Fresh Towels
• Spring Water
• Coffee & Tea
• Dry Snacks
• Includes Breakfast - Oatmeal / Pancakes
• ToothBrush & ToothPaste
• Fresh Sheets, Pillows, Blankets
• Closet Space | Hangers
• WIFI, ROKU, TV access in each room
• Olive Oil
• Salt & Pepper
• Extra Coffee Grounds
• Pot & Pan
• Cooking Utensils
• Spoons & Forks
• Plates, Bowls, Mugs, and Glass Cups
• Iron | Ironing Board Guest AccessFull access to the entire 3rd apartment located on the 2nd floor. This apartment includes, bathroom, kitchen, living area complete with laptop workspace. Interaction with GuestsWe are more then happy to help you in any way we can, answer questions, provide more essentials if necessary, assist with directions to local restaurants, parks, shopping, groceries or any transit questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us. If we do not hear from you we will mostly stay out of your way and allow you to enjoy your private accommodations. Each guest has there own level of comfort in reference to privacy and we try to meet all privacy standards. In short if you need ANYTHING we are available for you.
• Keys will be given at checkin. The Neighborhood• Right around the corner from Elmora Bussiness District (Chinese, Japanese, Colombian, Jewish, Mexican, Peruvian, Portuguese, and Ecuadorian restaurants, shopping, spas, farmers markets, Dunkin Donuts.
• Warinanco Park
We are only 3 blocks away (about a 5 - 10 minute walk) from Warinanco Park where you can find baseball fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds for kids, boating on a lake, bbq areas, great place to take a stroll morning or evening, outdoor gym, runners track. You can easily spend a day there with the family and make great memories.
• Groceries, Pharmacy, Spa's, Shopping, Beauty Salons, Barber Shops, Flower Shop and so much more right around the corner. Getting Around• 5 min drive to Elizabeth Train Station (26 minute walk)
- One Way Train Ticket to NY $7.25
- Elizabeth Train Station to New York Penn Station : ETA 33minutes
• 5 min walking distance from several Bus Stops
• We have a driver who can take you where you like for a fee
(cheaper then a local taxi) Other Things to Note• 15min drive from EWR - Newark International Airport
• 5min drive from Elizabeth Train Station : Elizabeth to NYC - ETA 33MIN
• 5min walk from Bus Stop : Elizabeth to NYC - ETA 40MIN
• ShopRite 24hr Food Market right across the street.