Designed specifically for the discriminating traveler seeking a unique lodging alternative for their Albuquerque vacation. This quiet and tranquil setting has all the look and feel of country living yet within city limits and close to shopping and dining. Our numerous amenities and optional activities will give you a resort-like experience. Whether you seek a peaceful weekend retreat, an action-packed local adventure, or simply a relaxing stopping point during your travels we can accommodate you.
This top of the line luxury 40 foot travel trailer is located on a fenced and gated, well landscaped one acre compound in the most desirable section of Albuquerque. This spacious trailer has three slide-outs so you will have plenty of room to move around. Luxuriously furnished with dual leather recliners, message chair, fireplace, modern kitchen appliances, and five-star quality linens and towels.
Stocked with everything you will need during your stay: A complete kitchen with top quality kitchenware plus your own shaded patio complete with gas grill, fire table, patio heater, misters, hammock, and a chiminea for a warm evening fire on our cool nights. Your private patio overlooks an organic herb and vegetable garden that you can pick through to complement your culinary creations; or check out what's growing in our greenhouse during the winter months.
You'll love the 360° views of our mountains and desert landscape from the crow's nest; the sunsets from this rooftop perch are legendary. By night you’ll have a spectacular view of the city lights or lean back in our gravity chairs for an unobstructed view of the Milky Way.
Relax at the end of your day in the hot tub and infrared sauna or enjoy a stroll around the neighborhood on our quiet rural streets. You will have exclusive use of the game room and fitness center. Choose between a treadmill, elliptical, rower, recumbent bike, weight machine, and dumbbells; or to unwind you have billiards, ping pong, air hockey, and foosball tables.
If you prefer to play outside you'll find a volleyball/badminton court, horseshoe pit, cornhole, a slackline and tetherball on the property. Four tennis courts are less than a mile away (rackets provided), plus, a pair of comfort bikes are available to explore our local bike trails. You can also explore the wild and scenic Rio Grande River using our new canoe and/or paddleboard.
• Fitness Center & Game Room
• Hot Tub & Sauna
• Bicycles, Canoe, & Stand Up Paddleboard
• Badminton/Volleyball Court, Horseshoe Pit, Cornhole, Tetherball & Slackline
• Gas Grill, Patio Heater, & Gas Fire Table
• Water Feature, Outdoor Misters, & Bird Feeder on the Patio
• Chiminea with complementary Firewood & Kindling
• Fast Wi-Fi, DVD Player, & Apple TV with free Netflix & HBO
• Fireplace & Air Conditioning
• Quality Linens & Towels
• Washer & Dryer Access
• Massage Chair & Two Hammocks
• Keurig Coffee Station with complimentary K-Cups & Herbal Teas
• Complimentary Bottle of Wine & Snacks
• Beverage-Stocked Refrigerator
• Organic Herb & Vegetable Garden Access
• Spectacular 360° views atop the Rooftop Crow's Nest
The 'world’s longest aerial tramway' and NM's #1 attraction is just 3 minutes away where you're transported atop 10,378 foot Sandia Peak in just 15 minutes for a spectacular panoramic view of the Rio Grande Valley. The tram also provides quick access to the backside of Sandia Mountain where you can enjoy a day of skiing, mountain biking, or hiking in a dense forest of towering Ponderosa Pines.
New Mexico's largest gaming facility, Sandia Resort & Casino, is just 8 miles down the road. The resort features a top rated golf course, spa facilities, restaurants, live entertainment and dancing.
Other Benefits of Staying Here
• 15 miles of scenic bike paths are less than a mile away
• 2 miles from the nearest trailhead into the Sandia Mountain Wilderness with over 150 miles of hike and bike trails
• Tennis courts, an indoor ice skating rink & children's playground are just down the road
• Only 20 minutes to airport, 15 minutes to downtown & 10 minutes to the NM Rail Runner train station which will transport you to the Santa Fe plaza in an hour.
• Trader Joe's is only 2 miles away as are several excellent bars/restaurants
• Sofa bed in den can be used by a 3rd guest
If you need anything we don't have we will do our very best to accommodate. Our goal to provide you a unparalleled resort experience in our Land of Enchantment by offering the finest accommodations in the city.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet guests to get them settled and answer any questions. We are always available by text or phone if you need anything and are happy to visit with you if you like, otherwise you have complete privacy.
Balloon Fiesta Guests
The property is less than 5 miles from Balloon Fiesta Park and there is plenty of parking for large vehicles, even RV's.
This location offer a respite from congestion found in other parts of the city. The large one acre lots and unobstructed views provide a peaceful rural setting that is difficult to find so close to downtown. You won't hear the constant buzz of passing cars and trucks in this area, just a bit of nature and plenty of peace and quiet. There is also very little light pollution in this part of town so after the sun goes down you can enjoy a great view of the night stars and city lights.