Have the ultimate retreat to New York’s Oswego County, in the Tug Hill Region and just north of Syracuse, at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom log home, which sleeps 7! You won’t want to leave this peaceful dwelling, boasting modern amenities, a large front porch and pastoral views.
This impressive dwelling boasts 2,300 square feet of delightfully appointed living space, making it an ideal choice for a family or group of close friends looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. As soon as you arrive on this massive 27-acre property, you’ll immediately feel at ease. The log cabin is absolutely stunning, featuring enormous hand crafted logs, shipped directly from Canada. Upon entering the residence, you’ll be mesmerised by the magnificent workmanship of the interior, brandishing hardwood and tile floors, comfortable furnishings and plenty of gorgeous wood touches.
Look forward to beginning leisurely vacation days by sipping your morning coffee on the large front porch while admiring expansive views of the outstretched open fields with the bucolic Tug Hill towering in the distance. Everything you’ll need to be as comfortable as possible is here, including freshly made beds, central heating, air conditioning and in-unit laundry machines. After an action-packed vacation day, return to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which is complete with all necessary cooking appliances. When dinner’s ready, gather around the sizable adjacent dining table to enjoy your culinary masterpiece with your companions while laughter and stories of the day’s events fill the air.
Later, sink into one of the plush living room couches and put your favorite movie in the DVD player so that you can unwind while watching it on the large flat screen TV. If you don't feel like watching TV, grab a good page turner and unwind in the upstairs loft area, where you'll find a cozy set-up with fluffy pillows, a lovely rocking chair and a handy magazine rack. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to the spacious master suite to soak in the en suite master bathroom's Jacuzzi bathtub before settling into the comfortable queen-sized bed for a restful night's sleep.
This pastoral property’s location is simply idyllic. When you stay here, you’ll enjoy easy access to countless outdoor recreation options, including boating, salmon fishing in the summer months, ice fishing in the winter on nearby Lake Ontario, one of the region’s infamous Great Lakes, and kayaking through pristine waterfalls on Salmon Reservoir, located 10 miles away. If waterfront leisure is more your style, head over to Lake Oneida, situated 12 miles away, to dine at any of the delectable restaurants or lounge on the beautiful beaches while the kids splash around in the waves. In the summertime, rent a four wheeler and spend the day speeding around the nearby racetrack or take one of the property's tubes and head over to a nearby body of water. During the winter months, you’ll be elated to find spectacular snowmobiling right out your front door. The property’s impressive acreage connects directly to the trail leading to the scenic Tug Hill. For more winter fun, head over to the area’s ski resorts to spend the day soaring down pristine, snow-covered slopes.
When the weather’s not on your side and you want to stay indoors, head over to the Destiny USA Mall, previously known as the Carousel Center from 1990 to 2012. This 6-story super-regional shopping and entertainment complex sits on the shores of Onondaga Lake. It’s the sixth largest shopping center in the nation and the largest in the state of New York. After an eventful day, try one of the many quaint local restaurants found throughout the area. You’ll also find larger restaurants, shops and convenience stores within 1 mile of the property. Additionally, when you stay here you’ll be conveniently close to Syracuse Hancock International Airport, making it easy to catch a flight when you’re in a hurry. The sports lover of your group will delight in the cabin’s close proximity to Columbia College, where you can catch an exciting game and cheer on the Koalas. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here or what time of year you plan to visit, this outstanding Oswego County vacation rental log home will quickly become your home-away-from-home in rural New York!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, freshly made beds, central heating, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, sizable dining table, flat screen TV with DVD player, large private porch, complimentary use of tubes, and much more
- Please note that daily housekeeping is not provided. However, extra linens and towels are provided
- This beautiful home features enormous hand crafted logs from Canada and magnificent workmanship!
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor recreation right out the front door! This 27-acre property also boasts gorgeous views of fields and the picturesque Tug Hill!
- This property is perfect for family vacations! You can bring your boat and enjoy easy access to the area's countless bodies of water
- Unbeatable location - Easy access to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, Salmon Reservoir, ski slopes, Columbia College, Destiny USA Mall, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Twin-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- A Twin-sized Air Mattress and a Queen-sized Air Mattress are available to accommodate additional guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with additional fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply