We strive for 5 star reviews with every stay. Providing an exceptionally clean and quiet space is our never-ending goal. Discover the difference in space, amenities and value from local hotels and other Airbnb hosts in the area. Professionally cleaned after every stay, the space is spotless, safe and secure with private, key access entry into the separate flats. Your host lives on the same street as the property and is always available for questions and assistance.
This is TWO SEPARATE living spaces in the same house that can be reserved as ONE rental for larger groups. Way cheaper than renting multiple hotel rooms, more character and amenities. The space can comfortably accommodate 10 adults with 1 king, 2 queens, 1 full, 1 twin and 1 twin-size futon. (Toddler bed and pack-n-play also available for the little guests)
Our furnished space is an excellent place for short visits from a few days to a few months. We can easily accommodate RPI and Emma Willard parents and staff, EMPAC artists-in-residence, corporate travelers, displaced homeowners due to remodeling, mortgage closing or an emergency.
Let us put up your out-of-town guests looking for a little more comfort and spaciousness than what a hotel can offer.
AMENITIES include bed linens, towels and washcloths, high-speed wi-fi, flat screen smart-tvs, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 full kitchens with pots, pans, plates, flatware and glasses, dining table and chairs. The space is heated and air conditioned. There is plenty of free, on-street parking, as well as off-street parking in the driveway.
Host lives across the street and is always available for questions and assistance.
Guests have private access to the entire 1st and 2nd floor flats, the front porch, outside furniture, grill, driveway and yard.
COMMUTING to surrounding cities is effortless, the space is located 10 minutes to Albany, 10 minutes to Latham, 20 minutes to Clifton Park, 20 minutes to Schenectady, 30 minutes to Saratoga, 45 minutes to Lake George.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD is filled with big, beautiful victorian homes and is extremely walkable. The space is within a close proximity to Troy's vibrant downtown filled with hip restaurants and bars, as well as a burgeoning art and music scene. The RPI campus is an easy mile or two down the road. The Emma Willard campus is extremely close at 2 blocks away.
There is a CDTA bus stop at the end of the street that runs every hour into the city's downtown and surrounding areas. Arrangements can be made for a pick-up if you require a ride to or from the airport, railway or bus station.
(1) Absolutely no parties.
(2) Only the guests stated on the reservation are allowed on the premises.
(3) Quiet time is 10PM-7AM.
(4) No smoking.
(5) Pets are not allowed.
(6) Please put things back the way they were found.
(7) Please dispose of garbage in the receptacles on the driveway side of the house.
(8) Please help us conserve energy and money by turning off lights and turning down the heating and air conditioning when not in the house.
(9) If you need to check in before 3PM or check out after 11 AM, please let us know ahead of time so we can make arrangements with our cleaning staff.
(10) This space consists of two separate apartments in the same building. One unit is on the first floor and the other is located on the second floor.
(11) Please remove your shoes if they are dirty or noisy.
(12) Nothing but water in the whirlpool tub.