The SpaceThe interior and garden get plenty of natural light. All furniture is new, kid friendly and comfortable.
Each bedroom has a queen bed. The main bedroom on first floor includes Tuft & Needle mattress and access to private half bath. The loft bedroom is a great size for older kids or adults, and the ceiling height allows you to stand fully upright. This bedroom is accessed with a library ladder pictured in photos. The room does not have a door but a removable cover can be attached to frame for privacy.
The kitchen is stocked with small appliances, tools and spices. The bathroom is stocked with toiletries. Paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, bath towels, beach towels & linens are included.
Trees, shrubs and fencing give you privacy on the deck and patio in the Summer.
- WiFi, NETFLIX, CHROMECAST, STEREO
- 2 QUEEN BEDS, FOAM/NO COIL MATTRESSES
- LINENS, BATH & BEACH TOWELS
- 1.5 BATHS WITH SHOWER/TUB & ESSENTIALS
- SOFA, 2 CHAIRS, OTTOMAN
- SMALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES, FRENCH PRESS, TOOLS, SPICES & ESSENTIALS
- DINING TABLE FOR 6, BAR DINING FOR 2
- 2 YOGA MATS
- WASHER & DRYER ON FIRST FLOOR
- AIR CONDITIONING & CEILING FANS
- HEAT + HEATED FLOORS (DINING, 1/2 BATH), NEST THERMOSTAT
- GARAGE, SHED FOR CARS & BIKES
- 2 BIKES, BIKE PUMP & LOCK
- PRIVATE SHOWER W/ HOT WATER
- BEACH CHAIRS & UMBRELLA
- PICNIC BASKET & BLANKET
- BISTRO TABLE FOR 2 ON DECK + AWNING
- DINING ON PATIO + UMBRELLA
- LOUNGE SEATING ON PATIO + UMBRELLA
- HAMMOCK FOR 2
- 22″ CHARCOAL GRILL + CHARCOAL
- FIREPIT + FIREWOOD
You will likely have to purchase charcoal and firewood in the Summer as those supplies run low. Guest AccessGuests have access to the house, deck, garage, shed, patio and yard. Interaction with GuestsI'm available by phone or email 24/7 with any questions. The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is historic, quaint and laid back. People say hello as they walk the dog or take a stroll down to the beach.
In addition to the neighborhood beach at the end of the block there is a town beach within walking distance (under 20 min). Getting Around- average travel by car from NYC is 1.5 hours
- closest LIRR station is in Mattituck
- Hampton Jitney bus to NYC is 15 min walk from house Other Things to NoteMINIMUM STAY
2 nights in Winter/Spring:
Jan 5 - June
7 nights in Summer:
July - Sep 2
I provide a guidebook for more information on where to:
- get a massage or have a yoga session
- rent kayaks, paddle boards, bicycles
- buy fresh produce
- taste local wines
- eat lunch or dinner
Take day trips to Greenport, Shelter Island, Orient, Sag Harbor, the Hamptons and Montauk.
The harvest season for grapes, apples, and pumpkins extends through October.
Year-round events include: Long Island Restaurant Week (April & November), Greenport Shellabration (December), Winterfest (February-March), Harvest East End (August).