The SpaceBrand new home designed by Pamela Glazer Architects. You won't find a better designed home in Montauk. We have everything you need for your vacation, all year round. For more pictures check out @montauksandcastle on Instagram
Here is what to expect:
* Convenient and easy access to the Hither Hills Ocean Beach, 0.25miles away. This is the best beach in Montauk. August can be hectic and rowdy at Town Beach and at Ditch Plains but our beach is an oasis, only available to home owners in our neighborhood.
* Though the ocean is just a short walk away, enjoy our new wirelessly heated gunite pool & Jacuzzi/ spa
*Wash off the sand and breathe in nature in our outdoor shower
* Various outdoor dining and lounging spaces, including a spacious deck with ocean views on the horizon and a killer sunset. Another deck sits off the kitchen with a Weber BBQ and seating for 12.
*A 1mile walk to town and stores along the scenic running path. If you don't want to stroll into town, take one of the bicycles we leave for you.
* Our vibe is pretty relaxed, comfortable, and respectful of our neighbors.
We've made a beautiful place for families to hang out, have fun, or unplug - what Montauk is all about
* Multiple spacious open concept living spaces with plenty of seating, 2 wood burning fireplaces, flat screen tv's, Sonos sound system throughout the house ( and outdoors!) and ample dining space
* We love to cook and entertain! A well-stocked open concept kitchen with plenty of counter space, seating, professional Bertazoni 36" gas range, oversized sink, fridge, and everything you need to make gourmet meals using Montauks's fresh produce and seafood. We even have an additional fridge and storage space downstairs for bringing stuff right out to the pool area. Plus a large pantry.
* 4 private bedrooms w/ queen beds – 2 with ensuite bathrooms, all have flat screen TVs. Linens, pillows and towels are provided and there are extras in the closets. We have an additional spacious loft that offers two extra twin beds. All in, the house sleeps 10 comfortably.
*4 Beautifully tiled full spa-like bathrooms: Master has rain shower and oversized soaking tub. An additional tub on the main flower.
*Shed with bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and all sorts of toys
*Wifi internet through out the property and Sonos soundsystem throughout the house and outdoors.
*Central air conditioning and heating separated into 4 zones
*Large driveway with parking for 4+ cars Guest AccessAccess to the nicest beach in Montauk which is only accessible to home owners in the Hither Hills area. The only beach in Montauk where you can surf, paddle board, bonfire, kite surf, play beach volleyball, and even let your dog run free off the leash. Once you rent in Hither Hills, you won't want to rent anywhere else.
• Gunite heated pool and hot tub
• Private outdoor shower (in addition to 4 indoor showers)
• Yoga/lounging rooftop deck with ocean views on the horizon
• Outdoor dining table and Tolix chairs
• Large deck with propane Weber grill
• 55" HD TV with Sonos sound bar + 2 30" Flat Screen TVs
• Industrial size washer/dryer
• 4 Queen beds
• Oversized soaking tub
• Rain shower
• Full kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances: Bertazzoni 36" Range, wine fridge, stocked utensils, cookware and prep tools
• Stocked towels, hand soap and TP in the bathroom
• Various books and games in the living room
• Central air conditioning and heating system in 4 separate zones
• Beach chairs, coolers, umbrella
• Outdoor lounge chairs
rental registry # 16 - 2577 Interaction with GuestsNone during your stay unless you'd like to reach out for recommendations in the area The Neighborhood2 miles from the world renown Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa.
Public golf and tennis courts less than 5 miles away.
Montauk is internationally known for its raw untouched coastline and as the ultimate summer surf and family destination.
Enjoy Surf Lodge, Ruschmeyer's, Crows Nest, Ditch Plains, Ditch Witch, La Bodega, Scarpetta, Navy Beach, Soul Cycle and much more.
Horse back riding, fishing, tennis, golf, cycling, surfing, hiking, paddle boarding, yoga, spinning, mountain biking, exceptional dining, unparalleled majestic sunsets, wellness and sunshine all at your fingertips. Getting AroundBus stop and train station within minutes to NYC. Grocery store and 7/11 1 mile away.