The SpaceWelcome! Come and have a fabulous stay in our apartment! Let us know if you have any questions or special requirements.
Have you planned your Summer Holiday or business trip yet? Come and have some fun in London in our beautiful apartment as we would love to welcome you!
Book our entire apartment for less than the price of a hotel room.
Here in your London home-from-home, you’ll experience....
• Wide screen tv, wi-fi, internet, blue ray dvd,
• Fresh, clean, laundered & ironed bed linens, towels, tea towel & toiletries,
• Entire APT with private entrance, bathroom & back garden for your stay.
Why not experience this excellent value, live like a local for less and let us lead you through this beautiful experience?
We love this beautiful apartment and hope you do too!!
Excellent self-contained apartment with its own private entrance, which leaves the London hustle & bustle behind as you walk through the front door.
The bright airy living room provides:
• Fantastic in-house entertainment centre with:
• Inc. wide screen tv, wi-fi, internet, cable, blu ray DVD;
• Two double sofas (one being a sofa bed);
The kitchen, recently refurbished, bright with access to back garden contains:
• Modern large counters, Russell Hobbs toaster, kettle & coffee percolator,
• Gas cooker, grill, oven, microwave & cookware necessary to make gourmet meals.,
• Ariston washing machine & washing tablets for your convenience;
For your safety & environment:
• Smoke & heat alarms,
• Carbon monoxide alarm,
• Gas safety certificate,
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC),
• Portable Appliance Test (PAT),
• Fire blanket, exits & first aid kit.
For that great night’s sleep, getting ready for going out or relaxing in, the apartment has:
• Freshly laundered & ironed duvet covers, bed linens, towels & tea towel(URL HIDDEN)double bedroom,
• 1 x bathroom with shower, bath, extraction unit,
• 1 x baby cot (available, on request),
• 1 x camp bed (available, on request)
• Full central temperature controlled heating,
• Radiators in all rooms.
For going outside in the back garden you’ll find
• A Patio garden for all seasons,
• A BBQ for your enjoyment,
• Table & chairs for sitting out,
• A delightful city garden for your enjoyment,
• Washing line for drying clothes
For your enjoyment, ease & comfort you’ll find:
• Tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper,
• Freshly laundered & ironed towels (2 x person) & tea towels,
• Clean spare bed linen for beds & sofa bed (available on request),
• Shower gel, hand wash, shampoo, washing up liquid,
• Washing machine tables, fabric softener,
• Essential arrival supplies – tissues, toilet & kitchen towel papers,
• Hairdryer, clothes hangers, iron & ironing broad,
• International plug adaptors x 2.
The apartment also provides many essential items to ensure you have a hassle free start to your stay. Do remember this is a self-catering apartment. Items provided may require replenishment by you but only if the run out.
How about these great ideas:
• Oyster Cards for discounted London travel – London oyster cards can be provided,
• UK sim cards – local rates, low costs details can be provided,
• Local Kabbee’s during your stay – Kabbee contact details can be provided.
Please ask for more details as we can arrange these in advance of your arrival.
The dimensions are, inside - 550sq feet (50sq mtrs) & back garden - 120sq feet (11sq mtrs).
The apartment is maintained by our Housekeeper & Co-ordinator extraordinaire, who prepares it immediately after the guests check out and it’s therefore available 24/7.
I use a safe key system for storing the apartment keys, which means you have no hassle access regardless of your time of arrival.
We are available 24/7 if you have any urgent needs, which you must address immediately. I provide full mobile, email an IM contact details for us once you’ve booked the apartment.
I’m always looking forward to hosting great people. Email me to see if we can work out a deal for your budget Guest AccessThe apartment located in Bramber Road, is on the lower ground floor and was fully refurbished in 2013. Access is through a private front door from the Street, which leads you directly into the apartment.
There are six low step from street level to the apartment front door. So those arriving with prams, wheel chairs or heavy luggage will have relatively straightforward and easy access into the apartment.
Once inside access to all room is on same level, apart from the bedroom to the kitchen, which has one step down. There are six steps from the patio area outside the kitchen up into the garden.
Access to the apartment is obtained through a set of keys, which are stored in a key safe and easily accessible for guests. Details for these are provided once the booking is confirmed and well in advance of your visit. Interaction with GuestsWe are available 24/7 if you have any urgent needs, which need addressing immediately. We provide full mobile, email and IM contact details on booking.
We’ll email you the morning after check in to ensure all went well. After this, if you need us please contact us.
We also provide guests with 'Our local guide to Fulham' two weeks before they arrive. This explains how to reach the apartment by planes, trains and automobiles as well as many local places you can visit, eat, drink or go to during your visit.
We hope we have provided everything you will need for a fabulous stay, and we would love to hear from you if you do come up with more ways that we can provide an even better stay for you the next time.
Please have a safe onward journey. The NeighborhoodThe apartment is located in SW London and it’s within walking distance of many of London's famous sights, from the River Thames to High Street Kensington to Holland Park to Notting Hill Gate to Portobello Road to Hyde Park to London’s luxurious Kings Road.
The Albert Hall, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Cathedral, London Eye, West End, London’s theatre land and the City of London are but 15-20 minutes by tube.
There are lots of shops in Fulham and the best grocery stores nearby are the co-op (5 minute walk) North End Road fruit & vegetable market (5 minute walk), Tesco’s (10 minute walk) or Marks & Spencer (10 minute walk) in Fulham Broadway.
Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, Hammersmith Riverside & Kensington High Street have a veritable feast of international & ethnic restaurants, pubs and cafes. For those looking for late nightlife there are a number of clubs on High Street Kensington & the King’s Road if you’d rather not go to the West End.
For those who enjoy walking there is a fantastic walk along the Thames River from Riverside Restaurant up to and across Hammersmith Bridge, down to Putney Bridge and back again to the Riverside Restaurant for perhaps a well deserved meal. Along the route you’ll pass by Riverside Studios, Harrods Depository, London Wetland Nature Reserve, Bishops Park & Fulham FC.
For the Premier League loving football fans the apartment is located approximately equal distance between Chelsea & Fulham FC (15 minute walk) but far enough away that you are not troubled by the noise or the marching army of fans making their way to and from the ground. Arsenal FC can be reached via the Piccadilly Line, which is a 10 minute walk from the apartment. Getting AroundThe timings given here are for if you are going slowly but if you walk at a faster pace, the time will be less.
There is an abundance of public transport (bus, cabs, trains & tubes) within 0-10 minutes that provides access to local, national & international travels (trains, planes & automobiles), London’s many historic and beautiful attractions.
• One (1) mins walk to bus stops for buses to Central London
• Five (5) mins walk from Easy Bus terminus for Gatwick Airport
• Five (5) mins to fashionable restaurants, bars and shops of Fulham,
• Eight (8) minute walk from fashionable Brampton Road bars, shops and restaurants,
• Eight (8) min from West Brompton tube District Line,
• Eight (8) min from West Kensington tube District Line,
• Eight (8) min from Barons Court tube, Piccadilly and District Lines,
• 10 minutes from Olympia Exhibition Centre & High Street Kensington,
• 15 mins from High Street Kensington, South Kensington, Kings Road, Fulham Road.;
• 15 mins tube to Victoria Train Station & Knightsbridge;
• 15 mins by tube to central London, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street
• 30 mins by taxi to Heathrow Airport,
• 50 mins by taxi to Gatwick & Stansted Airports,
• 60 mins to Gatwick Airport (District Line to Victoria, then Gatwick Express).
The apartment is located on a secluded road in SW London, noise is low and there is plenty of street parking (meter payments) directly outside for those wishing to arrive by and use their car during their stay.
There are half a dozen Barclays Cycle Hire locations within 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment for those wishing to have a leisurely cycle around the capital. There are half a dozen plus ZIP car hire points & an Avis Car rental office again within 10 minute walk for those requiring cars. Other Things to NoteThe apartment is available for short or long-term letting and ideally suits business people, visitors, small groups or families with young babies or children on holiday. You can book for short, medium or long term rental periods.
If this apartment is not available just click on that picture of me as I do have other apartment, equally as good, which may be available.
This apartment is not available for parties or gathering during your stay, please do not book it if this is your requirement. If you do have a requirement for a party you can discuss if you wish.