Experience the beauty of Cambridge Springs at this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 8. Featuring peaceful nature views, a private hot tub - which fits 7 - and a close proximity to the area's finest attractions - this charming abode will not disappoint!
This secluded, private residence is the perfect setting to begin your next trip to Pennsylvania! Nestled amongst lush, green views and just steps from scenic hiking trails, woods and fields - you’ll quickly discover this home is an ideal wilderness retreat. Featuring over 2,280 square feet of carefully appointed living space, this vacation rental is the perfect lodging choice for 8 guests traveling together. Inside, you’ll find warm, inviting decor plus plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax. Additionally, all the comforts of home are offered here, from complimentary wireless internet access and cable TV to board games and fitness equipment.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group’s favorite recipes before gathering around the lovely dining table in the third bedroom to devour your culinary masterpiece. During your downtime, spend time with loved ones in the spacious and cozy living area, featuring a 65-inch cable TV and handsome fireplace with gas logs - creating the ultimate atmosphere for relaxation. On a rainy afternoon, look forward to some friendly competition at the home’s ping pong table. In the mornings, sip your steaming mug of coffee on the large, screened porch while you sit on the comfy lounge furniture and gaze out at peaceful garden views. Here, you and your group can also enjoy a tasty meal on the lovely round table, or kick back with a new read on the darling porch swing.
Before you head out for the day, round up your group for some outdoor adventure! On the pristine, manicured front lawn, spend hours playing your favorite yard games, like volleyball, corhole or badmitton, before taking a relaxing soak in the private, 7-person hot tub. In the evenings, roast marshmallows on the fire pit while exchanging scary stories. Surrounding the home, you’ll find hiking trails, woods, fields and rolling hills. French Creek is also located along the property, and offers the perfect place to swim, tube, canoe, kayak or fish. The two ‘backwaters’ situated near the home are a great place to get lost in the beauty of Cambridge Springs, view wildlife or fish. At the end of a long day, retreat to one of the bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night’s sleep!
Throughout your stay, you’ll have the area’s most outstanding attractions right at your fingertips! Within minutes, arrive at picturesque golf courses, including the famous “Riverside” course, located just 10 minutes from the home. Downtown, you’ll find Riverside Motel, offering a dinner and theatre package in the summer months. Just 30 minutes from the home, visit the city of Erie for endless sights and activities. There, you can shop until you drop at one of the Tri-State area’s
largest malls, or spend a day boating off the gorgeous harbor. Kids will especially love a visit to Splash lagoon or Waldameer Park - both located within close proximity. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the miles hiking trails on the 100 acre property. Hiking and biking trails also abound along the peninsula, in addition to breathtaking freshwater beaches. For winter sports, you’ll find an array of activities located closeby, including skiing and snow tubing. Alas, you can’t miss the world famous Niagara Falls, located just over 2 hours from the home - perfect for a memorable day trip. Whether you’re planning a relaxing retreat with loved ones, or a family reunion to Pennsylvania - book this spectacular vacation rental house for a vacation you’ll never forget!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 sets of in-unit laundry machines, Keurig coffeemaker, drip coffeemaker, cable TV, fireplace with gas logs, ping-pong table, walk-in shower on the first floor, board games, screened porch, porch swing, private yard, fire pit, hiking trails, French Creek, 2 gardens and much more
- Fantastic location! Close proximity to Riverside Golf Course, Riverside Motel, Erie, Mill-Creek Mall, outlet malls, Splash Lagoon, Waldameer Park, freshwater beaches, wineries, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing, tubing and more
- Easy access to Flagship Niagara, Lake Erie, Erie Maritime Museum, Erie Harbor, Waterford, Niagara Falls and more
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds, Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Absolutely no house parties (In addition, no weddings, no reunions, no large gatherings, etc.)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the primary dining table on the screened-in patio is not suitable for colder months. A second dining table is available in Bedroom 3
- Porch is furnished from May 1 through October 31. It will not be furnished from November 1 through April 31
- Due to the rural setting, the owner does not guarantee that snow will be removed in a timely fashion. Owner has a contract to have the driveway plowed, but plowing is subject to the schedule of the plow driver. In addition, the owner does not guarantee that snow will be removed from the walkways
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Waiver will need to be signed before check-in by each guest in the party
- Guest list including names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and ages will be required prior to check-in. Parents or Legal Guardians of guests under 25 must be identified
- Guests present on the property not on the guest list will be prosecuted for trespassing, and will result in the immediate eviction of all guests from the property with refund
- No one under 25 years of age permitted on the property without the presence of a parent or legal guardian - NO EXCEPTIONS. Identification verifying ages of guests may be requested