For your next lakeside retreat, come escape to Camp Ashton! This magnificent vacation rental house is nestled inside a private gated community, along the shores of Lake Hartwell and Beaverdam Watershed Four Lake.
Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this stately residence is the perfect accommodation choice for families and friends out for a memorable getaway in South Carolina’s picturesque upcountry region. You’ll find ample space to spread out and relax throughout the home’s inviting interior, which comes fully furnished with all the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay, including air conditioning, cable TV and wireless internet access for your entertainment, in-unit laundry machines, and double kitchens, equipped with all the essential cooking appliances.
Look forward to gathering with your companions in Camp Ashton's large vaulted great room, where you can cozy up by the fireplace and gaze at the spectacular lake views out the windows. This house is situated on a quiet cove with big lake views that could practically be right out of a postcard! Step outside to one of the expansive porches to fully admire the breathtaking scenery - it’s gorgeous year-round here, especially when the leaves are changing in the fall! The home’s terrace level has a screened porch and open deck, providing ample options of places to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
When you’re ready to get out on the water, you certainly won’t have to venture far! Take a short stroll down to the property’s private double-decker dock, where you can spend the afternoon taking in the sweeping cove views, sunbathing, or simply enjoying the company of your loved ones. After taking a leisurely swim in the lake, rinse off in the outdoor shower before heading back up to the house. During your trip, you’ll also get to enjoy access to the recreation facilities available for guest use within the gated community, such as a swimming pool, tennis courts, and Chickasaw Point Golf Club. The golfers in your group will love being only 2 miles away from the community’s golf course!
This waterfront property is within close proximity of Highlands, Cashiers, Greenville, and Clemson University, making this location ideal for guests visiting students or attending games. Harbor Light Marina is conveniently located right next to the house for boat and jet ski rentals. Several restaurants can be found within 5 miles of the home as well, be sure to stop in at Spotted Pig or Carolina Pizza Co. for some local favorites! During the Fall, be sure to pay a visit to any of the bounty of local events, including Westminster Rotary Club Apple Festival, Seneca Elks, Golf Fore Life with Foothills Pregnancy Care Center, Christmas with a Hero and West Oak Wrestling. No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you spend your time during your stay, you can’t go wrong by choosing this outstanding vacation rental house as your home-away-from-home on the lake - you may never want to leave!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private double-decker dock on Lake Hartwell, double kitchens, French doors, wireless internet access, expansive porches and decks, two washers & dryers, outdoor shower, cable TV, and use of the gated community recreation facilities including a swimming pool, playground, tennis courts, and golf course
- Incredible waterfront location directly on Lake Hartwell!
- Close to Highlands, Cashiers, Greenville, and Clemson University!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa can accommodate 2 extra guests
- An additional $50.00 fee per person, per night is required after 10 guests
- Early check-in, $50.00 fee
- There is a $50.00 per hour fee for requests to leave luggage in the garage prior to 3pm check in
- No pets allowed ($500.00 fee if violated)
- No parties ($1000.00 fee if violated)
- If furniture is moved please put it back in its original place ($500.00 fee if violated)
- Any special events without prior written approval, such as but not limited to baby shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary, engagement party etc.($5,000 fee if violated)