Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life in this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Marietta house with the ability to sleep 12 guests. You’ll find peace and tranquility at this residence, which is surrounded by magnificent forest and mountain scenery!
Upon arrival, driving up to the house on the expansive driveway, you’ll notice the towering trees and lush vegetation that create your own private sanctuary, giving you the utmost privacy throughout your stay! The brand new 40-foot wrap around deck offers sensational views that will inspire creativity for all of your artistic endeavors. Look forward to spending lazy days lounging by the private pool with your favorite beverage in hand. At night, watch the sun slowly fade behind the mountains, leaving behind colorful streaks of light.
Step inside to encounter 1,270 square feet of handsome living space, which features lovely hardwood floors, charming decorations, and comfortable furnishings. The pool house offers you another 450 square feet of living space with its own loft with queen size pull-pull out sofa and separate living area with futon and TV; as well as a full bathroom, laundry room, and fully equipped kitchen. This home is an excellent match for a large family or group who is looking for an unforgettable mountain retreat. With fantastic amenities such as air conditioning, central heating, cozy linens, wireless internet access, 2 TV's, and a writing desk in both the main house loft and the pool house, you may never want to leave! On cold winter nights, curl up with your significant other next to the warm wood-burning stove. Create a mouthwatering family meal in either of the two fully stocked kitchens, equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven, and every other tool you could possibly need to construct a masterpiece. Or you can even prepare a barbecued picnic by the pool, with all the grilling tools supplied.
When you decide to leave the immense comfort of this home, you’ll find a plethora of attractions that will ensure a memorable vacation! Take a short 8-mile drive to Travelers Rest or 13 miles to Greenville - where you will find cute shops, boutiques, and family-style eating. While there, you can rent bikes and canoes to help you explore the scenic landscape. After an exhausting workout, treat yourself to a tasty hand-dipped ice cream cone at the Farmers Market. Outdoor enthusiasts will love this location within an hour drive of Table Rock State Park, Pisgah National Forest, Caesars Head State Park, and Falls Park. When you tire of the serene getaway and need a bit of nightlife excitement, Greenville is less than 45 minutes away and has exceptional theater, restaurants and bars. If you're seeking a laid-back mountain retreat with just the right amount of thrill, look no further than this outstanding Marietta vacation rental house!
A Note from the Owner...
Welcome to your Billingsly Hill Rustic Retreat! We are so glad that you have decided to come!
Our goal is to ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience possible - including all of the comforts of home - without any of the work! We hope that you are able to kick back, relax, and take in the sights of the area while you are here. Our family looks forward to our time here, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We have taken great care to consider the details that will help you make memories here; we hope you love on this property in the same way we do!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, soft linens, private swimming pool, charcoal grills, keurig coffee makers, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 TV's, and much more
- Lofts, desks and beautiful mountain views inspire creativity and make this space the ultimate choice for writing workshops, drawing, photography, and other artistic endeavors
- Unbeatable location - with the closest neighbor being a ¼-mile away, there’s plenty of privacy to be had!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- The Living Room in the main house has a Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa that can accommodate 2 extra guests
- In the Pool House, a Futon and Queen-sized Sofa Bed can sleep 4 additional guests in total
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If pets are found to have stayed at the property, a $250 fee will be assessed
- Family gatherings are allowed upon approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply