This fantastic Lake Buchanan home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 8 guests. Find that peace and quiet you’ve been so desperately searching while also witnessing gorgeous countryside views!
The first thing you’ll notice upon your arrival is the home's expansive yard, which is perfect for spotting wildlife and hanging out on a lovely Texas day. After watching the sun slowly fade into the distance, start a campfire and roast up some tasty marshmallows. Once finished, look up to the sky and check out the phenomenal stargazing!
With 1,300 square feet of beautifully rustic living space, this lovely Burnet residence is an ideal lodging choice for larger families or groups out for a calm retreat. You’ll absolutely fall in love with the unit's inviting interior, featuring delightful art, comfortable furniture and 5 cloud-like beds, certain to provide a restful night's sleep. Additionally, you’ll have all the amenities needed to ensure a comfortable stay such as air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines and complimentary linens.
After a fantastic day spent fishing or relaxing, looking forward to returning home to cook your gigantic catch of the day in the abode's fully equipped kitchen. This bright kitchen comes with everything needed to make a delicious meal, including a refrigerator, stove, and oven. When dinner's ready, gather around the dining room table with your companions to enjoy your savory meal, all while telling stories of how you reeled in that tenacious fish!
Although there's plenty of privacy to be had in this home's wonderfully quiet neighborhood, you'll find a plethora of fun activities to suit all kinds of interests and tastes located nearby. With a boat dock situated within mere steps of the property, this house puts you in a prime position to spend your time jet skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, swimming, and fishing. The lake hosts the Vanishing Texas River Cruise as well, offering an incredible educational opportunity. Golfing and hiking are even more amusing outdoor attractions within easy reach of the home.
From this property, you'll be within easy walking distance of a small store, where you can stock up on food after working up an appetite from participating in all the fun activities. If you’re not in the mood to cook, you’ll find a selection of amazing restaurants just 4 miles from the home. Also 4 miles away is a planetarium, which is a superb form of entertainment. No matter what you choose to do during your time here, you’re sure to have a wonderful stay at this marvelous Burnet vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private floating boat dock, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, complimentary linens, TV, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets and majestic views of the lake and countryside
- Outstanding location! Situated right on a clean lake with private boat dock on the premises and local boat ramp nearby, perfect for boating, good fishing and swimming!
- Walking distance to a small store and gas station, plus only 4 miles from entertainment, a planetarium, and restaurants
- Easy access to several golf courses, lots of antique shops in Burnet, nature watching, Vanishing Texas River Cruise, guided fishing tours, kayaking, and sightseeing!
- You can also rent a pontoon boat from the owners directly: $250 for 4 hours or $350 for full day. Requires $300 deposit.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-sized bed and 1 Twin-sized Day Bed with Twin-sized Pullout Trundle
- A Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets considered with prior owner approval
- Must be 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply