The SpaceNice ranch style home, built in the late 60's. Established, safe and very quiet neighborhood. Plenty of mature trees with great walking/jogging throughout neighborhood. Fast access to everything in DFW.
Highlights of the home includes:
- 1 furnished large master bedroom with Queen size bed, dresser, and walk in closet
- 1 large bathroom (2 door entrance - hall and bedroom). New waterfall shower with additional detachable shower head. Ideal for couples who like to shower together - fits two adults wonderfully.
- 2 fully furnished living rooms with Queen size sofa bed, leather sofa and queen size air mattress for additional sleepers. Each living room has privacy drapes on the entrances so people sleeping in the living rooms have privacy.
- Wood burning fire place in main living room.
- Functional and fully stocked galley kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast nook that seats 4, new dishwasher, microwave, oven, toaster, refrigerator with ice maker included.
- Laundry room with new extra large capacity washer and dryer. Laundry detergent/dryer sheets provided.
- Detached and service weekly 9 foot diving pool area with kiddy slide, outdoor seating area, table, charcoal grill, pool accessories, and large umbrella.
- Parking for up to 6 cars in large driveway. Additional parking is available all around the house.
- Fenced off large dog run with shade and sun. Pets allowed in garage and mud room (tiled area).
- Business center: Desk, printer, monitor, and office supplies.
Hard wood floors in living areas, tile in kitchen and bath, carpet in bedroom. Child and pet friendly. Guest AccessFull Private access to home. Entry for the house is via lock box located on front door which contains the keys for entry. Check in and check out times are flexible to meet your schedule. Interaction with GuestsAvailable via text, email, phone. In town contact is available to assist if needed. The NeighborhoodVery unique, safe and established neighborhood. Custom homes. Our home sits on a corner lot with plenty of space. Quiet with plenty of trees, big well maintained lawns. The neighborhood is great for walks, jogging, skateboarding, scootering and riding bicycles. Very little traffic - only neighborhood residents. Centrally located for all things in DFW. Quick access to 161, 360, and I-30. 5 miles from Ranger stadium, cowboy stadium, six flags, and DFW airport. Neighbors are friendly. Getting AroundUber, car rental, taxi is best. There is a TRE station a few miles up the road that can get you to Fort Worth, Dallas, and DFW. Other Things to NoteHome conversion:
The two other bedrooms of the home have been converted to a small apartment with a separate exterior entrance. This unit is for owner occupancy only. It may or may not be occupied depending on travel schedule. The door to those rooms (in hallway) are locked from both sides to ensure privacy and security.
Grocery delivery is available via Amazon Prime
Grocery pick up is available via Walmart Super Center