Book NOW for 2 or more nights and receive the 3rd night FREE! For any travel dates now through 12/18/15.
If you're looking for a retreat away from the hustle and bustle of daily life with all the comforts of home, come escape to 'Windsor Cottage,' a serene Pottsboro vacation rental house. Located just a 1.5-hour drive north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and within a half a mile of Lake Texoma, this delightful cottage ensures a truly memorable time!
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom dwelling has an inviting, open and airy ambiance with enough space to comfortably sleep 8 guests, making it a wonderful lake getaway for a small family or close group of friends. The hardwood floors and comfy-quaint interiors give this house the perfect balance of elegance and fun - a great combination for any lake vacation!
'Windsor Cottage' has every unique amenity you never knew you needed, including a private hot tub*, fire pit, and an outdoor patio with barbeque grill. The 400-square foot garage has been turned into a 'cantina,' complete with air conditioning, standard-size pool table, bar, TV, and a whimsical western landscape mural that is so realistic, you'll feel like you’re outdoors in the old west! In addition to these exciting amenities, the house also features wireless internet access, cable TV, and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
Look forward to making fresh coffee and delicious breakfasts in the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with granite countertops and all the other essential cooking appliances. Everyone in your group will love spending time in the cozy living room, watching your favorite shows on the cable TV or playing a board game in front of the fire. The room has several windows that overlook the wooded landscape surrounding the home, making it easy to feel nestled into this peaceful setting and secluded from the rest of the world.
Outside the comfort of 'Windsor Cottage,' there lie many possibilities for fun and adventure! A half-mile walk down the street is all that stands between this house and the HOA community boat dock on Lake Texoma, providing easy access to many activities such as boating, jet skiing, and fishing – Lake Texoma is known as the Striper Capital of the world! If you want a day off from all the lake activities, simply relax and wander through the thick woods surrounding the area, or check out the 25 miles of equestrian trails nearby. The Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge is located just a few miles down the road from the cottage, certain to please the bird watchers in your group. If you're in the mood for gambling, Lake Texoma and Choctaw Casino are conveniently situated just across the lake in Oklahoma. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay, this terrific Pottsboro vacation rental home will not disappoint. Reserve 'Windsor Cottage' today for the complete Lake Texoma experience!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, cable TV, private hot tub*, fire pit, outdoor patio with grill, and much more
- You'll love spending time in the property's "cantina," a converted garage with air conditioning, standard-size pool table, bar, TV, and charming old west decor
- Prime location! Only a half a mile away from the HOA boat dock and Lake Texoma for boating, fishing, and water sports!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed with Twin-sized Trundle Bed that turns into a Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Futon in the Cantina can accommodate 2 extra guests
- If needed, another metal Twin-sized Trundle Bed can be provided upon request
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 3 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
* A $20 hot tub usage fee applies to clean and prepare the hot tub
* Please note the side yard at this property is in its natural state and is not a mowed yard