The SpaceOur condominium can be your home away from home. Wonderful central location at the base of Provo Canyon. Close proximity to BYU (10 minutes), UVU (10 minutes), Sundance (15 minutes).
Some of the features and amenities include:
- Granite and marble countertops
- Travertine marble floors
- High speed internet
- Queen sized mattress in master bedroom
- Bunk beds in second bedroom
- Luxurious master bathtub
- Access to Pool, Hot tub and gym
- Breathtaking views of the mountains Guest AccessYou will have access to the entire 2 level condominium. First floor with living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and desk space. Second floor with master bedroom, master bath, second full bathroom, and second bedroom with bunk beds. Closets and dressers are empty for your use. You will also have access to the pool, hot tub and clubhouse on site. Interaction with GuestsWe are in town and available whenever needed. We will do our best to be available to meet every visitor when they arrive unless you prefer privacy. The NeighborhoodAcross the street from The Shops at Riverwoods, the condo is a few steps away from:
- Some of your favorite national retailers, and a few of Utah's locally owned boutiques
- Numerous dining possibilities - Whether you need to grab a quick bite or enjoy a sit down dinner with friends or colleagues, the Riverwoods has dining options for anything.
- Entertainment – Movie Theatre, Provo Beach Resort, 3B Yoga, Xtend Barre, Pureza Salon & Medi Spa, Color Me Mine ceramics studio, Juicy Nails and more
- Peaceful and serene stroll along the beautiful river walk
- Paved bike and walking trails
The Condo is also the perfect location for any activity you want to do in Provo: Located on University Ave near the mouth of the Provo Canyon everything is fast, easy and accessible:
- 10 minutes to BYU or UVU
- 15 minutes to Sundance Resort
- 5-10 minutes to multiple parks and biking and/or hiking trials
- 15 minutes to two golf courses and some of the best fly fishing in the state.
- 5 minutes to shopping malls, grocery stores, Target, and FedEx or UPS Getting AroundEasy access to I-15, Provo Canyon, University Avenue, 800 North and Orem center street. Close to BYU, UVU and Sundance Resort. Outdoor parking on site. Elevator and stairs to second floor entrance. Bus stop across the street and easy access to bike trails that go up Provo Canyon and down to Utah Lake.