The SpaceLarge open kitchen with bar seating for 4, dining table for 8. Two huge master suites, open spacious family rooms for gathering 12-15 people. Quality comfortable furniture.
Living room with piano and a comfortable sofa and chair to relax and enjoy some musical time together.
Oasis back patio with patio dining table and chairs, stainless steel chef-style propane barbecue, and gorgeous designer landscaping with tiered boulder wall.
The basement space is large and open. It offers a large family room and gaming and movie watching area with basketball arcade, small air hockey table, kids play kitchen furniture, a kids cardboard princess castle, and a nice theater/TV area with 55" flatscreen TV with HD satellite programming, surround sound, and a comfortable sectional sofa and two lounge chairs. Three bedrooms and one bathroom are in the basement.
FEATURES OF THE HOME:
* 6 bedrooms (2 huge master suites), 3 bathrooms
* Breathtaking panoramic mountain and city views from the neighborhood, and new neighborhood park, and surrounding hills and park (makes for the perfect evening walk or bike ride)
* Beautiful large open kitchen with big island bar that has seating for 4, and deluxe stainless steel appliances
* Dining table for 8 with addt'l bar seating
* 2 large open family rooms with comfortable sofas/sectional, large flatscreen TVs, surround sound
* Gas fireplace
* Huge master suite with king log canopy bed
* Master bathroom with double sinks, garden tub and separate shower
* Oasis back patio with patio furniture and stainless steel chef-style gas barbecue
* Basement game area (basketball arcade, huge family room with sectional, 55 inch flatscreen TV, Playstation 3, and surround sound, mini air hockey table, cardboard princess castle and lemonade stand, and lots of board games)
* Gorgeous designer landscaping with custom plants, flowers, boulder walls, cobble path and bench
* NEW neighborhood park just completed within 1 minute walking distance: offers a pavilion, playground, hill, walking paths and trails, restrooms, and gorgeous unobstructed panoramic mountain and city views - it's a great place for kids to run and play safe
* Washer and dryer
* 2-car garage
* 2 bicycles provided in garage
* Kid's play furniture and toys
* Mini pantry provided: numerous spices, condiments/sauces, coffee maker with filters and sugar
* Filtered water (with reverse osmosis water dispenser in kitchen sink)
* Softened water - great for showering
* Single-level rambler home in beautiful hillside location
(sleeps 2) Master Bedroom: King log canopy bed
(sleeps 1) Bedroom #2: Twin bed
(sleeps 2) Bedroom #3: Queen bed
(sleeps 1) Living Room: very comfortable down fabric sofa
(sleeps 2) Bedroom #4: Queen bed
(sleeps 2) Bedroom #5: Queen bed
(sleeps 2) Bedroom #6 (partially finished space): Queen bed
(sleeps 1) Family Room: comfortable sectional sofa
Total Sleeping Capacity: 11 comfortably in beds, 13 max
*Additional guests beyond limit of 13 may also be accommodated on the floor with owner permission depending on your needs (be sure to ask)
* Oasis back patio with patio furniture and BBQ
* Gorgeous designer landscaping with boulder wall, flowers, and pots
* Small partially fenced backyard with terraced rock landscaping
* 2-car garage
* 3 large flatscreen TVs
* DVD player
* Playstation 3
* Basement projector screen (watch movies)
* Basketball arcade game (basement)
* Small air hockey table for kids (basement)
* Lots of board games
* Cardboard princess play castle and lemonade stand
* Kid's play furniture and toys
* Satellite TV (DirectTV)
Salt lake city, west valley city, slc, wvc, vacation home, vacation rental, large slc home, slc accommodation, furnished temporary housing, executive rental, corporate rental, corporate housing, furnished, executive home, Murray, Kearns, near Salt Lake International Airport, Salt Palace Convention Center, Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton, ski lodging, ski home, ski rental, ski accommodations in salt lake city, Utah Olympic Oval, Glen Weaver Memorial Park, Westridge Golf Course, Great Salt Lake, Westridge, Dugway, military, skiing, snowboarding, magna, kearns, west valley rec center, SLC, Utah, (website hidden), Hale Theater, Valley Fair Mall, USANA Amphitheater, airport, Rocky Mountain Raceway, miller motorsports park, Miller Motorsports Park, Great Salt Lake, Tooele, west side ice rink, family vacation home, pet friendly salt lake vacation home, convention housing, convention accommodations, executive home, rental home, outdoor retailers, winter market, summer market, OR, slc, doterra convention, young living, nu skin convention, housing, hearth patio and barbecue convention, melaleuca, thanksgiving house, holidays, christmas rental home, holidays, sundance film festival, presidents day, skiing, ski, lodging, ski trip, ski home, snowboarding, alta, snowbird, brighton, solitude, resort, atk, west side Guest AccessGuest access is by keybox on front porch and a garage door opener provided for convenience to park your cars in a 2-car garage.
Enjoy access to nice back patio with really nice stainless steel BBQ and patio dining set with space to relax.
Also nearby is a golf course, neighborhood park, and world famous ski resorts (Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton) just 25-30 minute drive. Interaction with GuestsI am not present during your stay, but I do like to meet you at the home when you arrive to show you the home and help you get acquainted. I also provide you my contact info if you need anything. The NeighborhoodNice, safe, newer hillside neighborhood with nice people, but I love the view from the neighborhood. So beautiful, especially after when the mountains are covered in snow.
There is a brand new neighborhood park 4 houses down within 1 minute walking distance that was just completed and offers stunning panoramic city and mountain views, playground, pavilion, green spaces, hill, paved nature paths and trails, restrooms, and space for kids to run and play. Getting AroundWest Valley just built a new lightrail trax system that takes you anywhere. To get there you can ride the bus, which stops about 6 blocks down the road. It's very easy to get around if you don't wish to rent a car.
But, I recommend renting a car to see and experience all Salt Lake has to offer, and I can get you discounts on rental cars, ski lift tockets, ski rental gear, and discounts on dining.
You can walk or ride a bike to the golf course or concert amphitheater just around the corner. There are a few beautiful neighborhood parks within walkimg distance that offer playgrounda for kids, a shade pavilion with picnic tables, and plenty of green space.
A car is recommended to get quicker access to the aki areas. Other Things to NoteNEARBY ATTRACTIONS:
-New neighborhood park within walking distance (playground, views, pavilion w/bbq, paved pathways and rolling hills)
-World-famous ski areas (Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, & Brighton)
-Salt Palace Convention Center for conventions
-Golf at Westridge Golf Course
-Concerts (USANA Amphitheater)
-Utah Olympic Oval (speed skating venue 2002 Winter Olympics)
-Downtown Salt Lake: Temple Square, City Creek Center Mall, Gateway Mall, University of Utah, Abbravanel Hall, Utah Jazz, LDS Conference Center, Avenues, Zoo, and more
-Salt Lake International Airport
-Kennecott Copper Mine (largest open pit mine in the world)
-Great Salt Lake (sailing, Antelope Island)
-Miller Motorsports Park (Nascar-style racing, Grand Prix motocross, go-kart track, classic car museum)
-Rocky Mountain Raceway (drag racing and race track)
-Gun shooting range
-Valley Fair Mall shopping district (Costco, Megaplex Theaters)
-Restaurants fine dining and casual dining
-Hiking, mountain biking at Oquirrh Mountains and nearby hills
-Hale Center Theater (Live Broadway-style shows and musicals, shows playing year round)
-Maverik Center (home of the Utah Grizzlies hockey team, as well as concerts)
-Hollywood Connection (indoor amusement park, rides for kids, arcades, roller skating, movie theater, mini golf)
-Several movie theaters, shopping malls, strip malls, and endless restaurants just 5 minutes away
-West Valley Rec Center
-Jordan Landing shopping district with movie theaters
-Salt Lake Airport 2 general aviation
-Salt Lake Seven Peaks Resort Water Park
Great vacation home for convention-goers attending conventions at the Salt Palace Convention Center for: Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, doTERRA, Nu Skin, Young Living Essential Oils, tennis tournaments, CrossFit Games, Patio Hearth and Barbecue Convention, Salt Lake Comic Con, Comic Con FanXperience, and other conventions in downtown Salt Lake.
Also great accommodations for families, groups, business travelers, skiers, corporate housing, extended stays, and more.
Downtown Salt Lake, West Valley City, Murray, Taylorsville, Kearns, West Jordan/Jordan Landing, Magna, South Jordan/Daybreak, and Tooele