The SpaceOur newly renovated cabin is perfect for couples, families, or any group of 2 to 6 people. Bring Fido! Dogs are allowed, with a $25 fee, but, sorry, no kitties.
The cabin boasts an open living space and 2 cozy bedrooms and a sleeping loft. The natural pine interior provides that cabin-in-the-woods feel, while the central heat/air conditioning and high speed internet/WIFI provide some of the comforts of home.
The smart TV includes free Netflix (for movies) and Cable. There are 2 bathrooms, both on the first floor. There are also a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Linens, towels, soap, shampoo, iron, ironing board, hair dryer are all available for your use. The well-stocked kitchen includes full size refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, coffee pot, microwave, crock pot, toaster, pots, dishes, silverware, glassware, stocked spice rack, utensils.
-Cozy Bedroom 1: 1st floor, Queen bed, closet, dresser, reading light.
-Cozy Bedroom 2: 1st floor, Queen bed, closet, dresser, reading light.
-Loft: 2nd floor, 2 twin beds and dresser.
-Bathroom 1: 1st floor, bathroom with toilet/sink/shower (between bedrooms 1 and 2).
-Bathroom 2: 1st floor, bathroom with toilet/sink/shower.
- Laundry closet with washer and dryer, on the 1st floor
- living room with Italian leather furniture- comfortable enough to sleep in!
- smart flatscreen TV equipped with Netflix and Cable.
-Warm up on cold mountain nights by the cast iron woodstove!
-Well stocked kitchen.
-Mudroom entrance with plenty of storage space for ski boots, skis, hiking boots, coats, and whatever else you might bring to explore the beautiful Cascade Mountains!
- private lockable "shop"- small out-building perfect for waxing skis and storing your recreation equipment.
- cabin is in a quiet wooded neighborhood of owner occupied cabins and homes.
- large infrared gas grill, patio set, picnic table.
- high speed internet keeps you in touch with the outside world.
- Large gas grill.
- Fire pit. Guest AccessEverything you see in the cabin is available for use to our guests. We want everyone to feel at home and enjoy their trip to the mountains.
Guests renting the cabin will have access to the nearby High Valley Country Club, with 9 hole golf course, 3 heated swimming pools (brand new in 2015), game room, and club house. The golf course is open year round but the swimming pools are seasonal- open from about Memorial Day to just after Labor Day. The NeighborhoodThe cabin is located in a quiet, forested, neighborhood, of mostly owner occupied cabins and other style homes, near the banks of the Cowlitz River, and 6 minutes' drive from downtown Packwood. Other Things to NoteDogs are allowed (with a fee). But, I'm afraid, we can't welcome kitties (not that we don't love them - but we have family members with severe cat allergies).
Pool access is $5 per day, golf course is $10 per day.