The SpaceOur three-story custom cedar view home is nestled into the hillside overlooking the Wenatchee Valley. Quick access to Leavenworth, Lake Chelan... abundant recreational activities: skiing, boating, snowmobiling, hiking, biking, golfing... so much more.
We are perched on over an acre and enjoy the dazzling twinkling lights of the city and horses grazing in their pastures below by day. Its the complete retreat to getaway and relax.
Your private room and bath sits on the main level, main level entrance. Snuggle in a comfortable queen bed with your book or TV and Wifi access. Enjoy your completely private outdoor dining deck with a morning cup of coffee.
Full-access to comfy main floor living, well-stocked kitchen, a second half bathroom. The wood burning fireplace is perfect for winter evenings, and feel free to tinkle away on the piano or strum a few tunes on the guitars.
For additional guests, there is a well-appointed, private basement room with a queen bed, access to an additional half bath off the kitchen, and a separate additional private third entrance.
Our outdoor spaces encircle the home with nearly 1,100 square feet of deck space furnished with comfortable seating areas.
There is plenty of driveway space for vehicles, toys, even enough room to park an RV - and a heated garage that is great for drying wet winter gear. If you need a RV electrical hook-up let us know, an additional $8.00 night. No pets allowed.
Contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to hosting your next getaway.
The house is just two miles from downtown shops and restaurants and the Columbia River Loop Trail, and 3/4 mile from the nearest local bus stop. Also nearby:
• Mission Ridge Ski and Board Resort: 12 miles from Mission Ridge Ski and Board Resort
• Lake Chelan and Leavenworth: We are situated directly between Leavenworth and Lake Chelan, both popular tourism and recreation destinations.
• Wenatchee Foothills Trail System: The Sage Hills Trailhead is just 250 yards from our front door, gateway to an extensive hiking and mountain biking trail system through the beautiful, rolling shrub steppe. (Open April 1 through Dec. 1)
• Columbia River: Runs right through Wenatchee. Perfect for water-skiing, boating and fishing. Or enjoy the 10-mile Loop Trail on foot or by bike, be sure to stop at the new Pybus Market (built to mirror the Pike Street Market).
• Golf: Nine golf courses nearby. Highlander Golf Course, cliffhanger view course just minutes away.
Cable TV, Wireless Internet, Washer and Dryer, Full Kitchen, Music Docking Stations for Smart Phones, outdoor BBQ.
PETS AND SMOKING:
No pets allowed. Smoking outdoors ONLY. Guest AccessMain floor entrance. Your room has a TV, Wifi, en suite with glass shower and double doors leading to a private deck. Feel free to light a fire in the fireplace, take a dip in the hot tub or cook up a nice meal in our fully-stocked kitchen. Interaction with GuestsWe always try to meet our guests at check-in and remain available for questions via email and cellphone during your stay. We take great care to respect our guests' privacy. The NeighborhoodTHE NEIGHBORHOOD:
A completely serene and relaxing getaway, but minutes away from the city center. Quick and easy access to get to your favorite movie or Leavenworth, Lake Chelan, Mission Ridge and all the modern conveniences.
We are happy to suggest the best-of-the-best places to eat, lounge and sights in Wenatchee, Leavenworth and Lake Chelan. Getting AroundGETTING AROUND:
Get anywhere in town in minutes by car. Bus stop on Western Avenue, 3/4 mile from house. Taxi service is quick.