The SpaceHowdy, it's Johny and Anne. It's tough to earn Airbnb's SuperHost badge. It stands for our integrity, quality, and hospitality, and we want to give you even more!
Come stay at our modern and fully-equipped apartment, located at an upmarket yet tranquil location in Phu My Hung. Right next to the famous VivoCity, Crescent Mall and Starlight Bridge, the apartment is ideal for seeing the city in much deeper levels.
You’ll have the entire space. This 2 bedroom, 1 study room cum bedroom with spectacular view to the South side of Saigon, 2 bathroom apartment is just completely renovated, with following amenities:
- High floor (11th) | Nice view | Many windows
- 3 air-conditioners in living room and 2 bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with misting fan, superb view, working desk and mini-library
- High speed internet (20mps)
- 2 wide-screen Samsung Smart TVs with cable & internet connection
- 2 comfortable queen-sized beds, 1 single convertible bed and 1 sofa bed
- 2 modern bathrooms with RAIN SHOWER, and shampoo, shower gel, toiletries, towels
- Modern kitchen with Hafele electricity stove, Sanyo microwave, blender and crepe maker imported from France, electric kettle, Japanese rice cooker, Vietnamese high-quality ceramic dining set, and full set of kitchenware from Paris
- Electrolux multi-functional washing machine with detergent and clothes hanger at balcony
- Free motorcycle parking, if you happen to rent scooters to discover Saigon
- Free wifi, tea, coffee ... and your host's hospitality
We also provide crucial items like hair-dryer, steam iron, iron board, BPA-free stuffs for kids ... Yes, we care.
6 COMPELLING REASONS WHY YOU HAVE FOUND AN AIRBNB GEM
1. The neighborhood provides the best value in town:
Phu My Hung is the most popular area of District 7 (a stone-thrown from District 1), filled with wide, tree-lined streets surrounded by high-quality apartment buildings. It's undoubtedly one of the safest, greenest and most foreigner-friendly spot in Vietnam, providing underground electricity cable system, 24/7 security and multi-lingual shops. You don't want to go to a drugstore without being able to communicate with the pharmacist, right?
Around Sky Garden we have:
- Swimming pool, tennis court, golf course
- Gym and wellness spa
- French-Vietnamese international hospital (Anne works there) & pharmacies
- International schools (SSIS, Canadian school, etc.)
- Fruit juice shop (cheap and so good)
- 24/7 convenient stores
- Supermarket/Grocery stores
- Iconic shopping malls (Vivo City, Crescent ...)
- Vietnamese restaurants, Korean BBQs, McDonald’s (Kids love it), Starbucks (Adults love it - the overpriced sugar-water) and 50+ great restaurants/cafes within 1 km walking radius
- Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center
- ... a lot more --> ask me instead?
2. Anne and I get featured as Vietnamese SuperHosts on Airbnb Guide website. People trust us and we will be happy to share the article about us when you book.
3. Travel with CARE:
Did I mention that Anne is a Doctor of Pharmacy working in an international hospital nearby, and we own a drugstore in Saigon? Your health is precious to us. We want you to enjoy our little city to the fullest, so getting sick is completely unbearable.
You will have a direct phone number, website and email to your private pharmacist, and our drugstore will assist you with necessary medicines (free delivery).
4. Save days and nights planning your trip:
Anne and I are savvy travelers - we have been to more countries than our ages. Having hosts more than 200 guests, we know what our guests look for when they travel to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Each and every of my guests will have a free digital copy of Lonely Planet Vietnam with maps. Plus ... our unique 3-day, 5-day, 7+ day plan to explore Saigon on your own term. This is an irresistible deal you cannot afford to pass.
5. Helpful Vietnamese cheat sheet:
Ever afraid that the cab driver don't know where to take you back?
... get ripped off when buying souvenir at Ben Thanh Market?
... order the wrong dish that you crave for?
Fret not! Anne and I will provide you Vietnamese phrases and actually written lines to help you with communication. Besides, you may love to know tips and tricks to have a fun bargain and avoid rip-off.
This alone may save you more than what you pay to stay at our awesome apartment.
6. Your one-of-a-kind Host:
Your host are among rare species, which possess both Vietnamese and international knowledge. We are educated in France and Singapore, and can speak French, English fluently.
We've travelled to more countries than our ages, and the main reason why we stop our extensive travel life is that we come back Vietnam to take care of our parents (hint: we are both the only child in our families).
But our dream never stops. It flows through you - guests we meet, stories we share, and hugs we give. Beside accommodation and travel, if we can ever give you a hand in Vietnam (business, life, career, research, etc.), do not hesitate to let us know. Guest AccessOur clean, safe, and cozy apartment will be yours during your stay in Ho Chi Minh City. Interaction with GuestsAnne and I respect your privacy. We only interact with you, if you want to. Otherwise, we will be available online through email, phone ... The Neighborhood+ It's a private and quiet location: Everyone is talking about Phu My Hung, but you have to live here to understand why.
+ It's an open and fresh space: We have a open-aired terrace walk linking 3 main blocks of protected area called Sky Garden. Breathe fresh air, walk and do exercise with locals.
+ It's a secure space: It's a private apartment and we have a team of security guards who protect its residents. Getting AroundAround, we have loads of transportation options such as:
+ Public/private buses to other places
+ Plenty of taxis (or Uber)
+ Scooters for rent or Grabbike/xe-om Other Things to NoteIf we've confirmed the booking with you, we NEVER cancel it. Turning you down is the most embarrassing thing we can do.
Please remember to close the doors when leaving; we do not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property.
Bookings have been coming in fast! Message us now to guarantee your reservation.