The SpaceIn our Home stay in central of HCMC, we have the nice living room and kitchen on ground floor, and the whole second floor are for guests with 2 comfortable bedrooms, sharing a modern bathroom in between, that fit up to 4 people.
At Home stay in central of HCMC, it is in walking distance to Le Van Tam Park, Tan Dinh market and lots of local foods and stores. You will also find very easy to get in the bus or taxi to Ben Thanh market and all other tourist attractions such as Reunification Palace, War Museum, Opera House, Notre Dame etc.
In room comfortable :
- NEW : 3" Memory Foam topper on top of mattress to make you feel extremely relax and comfortable.
- Complimentary drink water, coffee,tea
- Aircond, TV.
- Comfy bedroom with linen, pillows
- Hair dryer, iron.
- Towels, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, milk bath Guest Access-Feeling at home, you are welcome to use the kitchen to cook and the fridge to store your food. You can have meal at home any time you want.
- You can access to Wifi everywhere in the house
- You will have a big TV in the room.
- You can use washing machine for free
- You can come to roof top to enjoy open air. Interaction with GuestsI am available to help you anytime when I am free.
Fyi, I am doing the travel services for guests such as: package tour booking, private tour organising, domestic flight booking, car rental, hotel booking.
The NeighborhoodLocation and the neighborhood of Home stay in central of HCMC are the first standard for me to choose this place. My neighborhood are very great. They are friendly and always smile if you happen to see them. But you will rarely see any people outside their house. Getting AroundIt takes only 15' from the airport to our Home stay in central of HCMC via taxi
Upon arrival, you will be provided an Information pack which included :
- Things TO SEE : A map of the area with some attractions that almost are in walking distance from our house.
- Where TO EAT : local foods, International foods, further suggestions
- Where TO DRINK : cafes, bars/ clubs
- Where TO SHOP : souvenirs, Fashion, Shopping streets, Malls
- Things TO DO : Tours / Activities, Entertainment, Spas / Beauty, Golf
- Where TO VISIT : Mekong Delta, The Grand Ho Tram, Phan Thiet, Mui Ne, Da Lat, Nha Trang Other Things to NoteI'd like to make you and your family have a wonderful stay with us and experience HCMC as much as possible. I also can help to draft the itinerary for your Vietnam tour vacation.
Please note that if you need to book 2 room for your family or group of 4, you can book this room and then visit my other listing for booking the other room.