Welcome to ‘Pine Spirits Ranch,’ a spectacular log and stone Evergreen vacation rental cabin offering 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and beds for 8 guests, set in the rugged Colorado Rocky Mountains with amazing views and abundant wildlife!
Upon your arrival at this captivating property, you will feel very peaceful and relaxed .Although in your own paradise, essential services and conveniences can be accessed just 5 minutes down the road! The house was beautifully designed by an artist and built from beetle kill pine with unique natural markings, exuding a wonderfully woodsy ambiance with an upscale rustic charm. Inside, the dwelling is cozy, warm and inviting, boasting majestic floor-to-ceiling windows with amazing views, log accents and a breathtaking stone wood burning fireplace, providing the quintessential rustic feel of Colorado living, combined with all the contemporary amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay.
Look forward to spending your downtime outside on the home’s expansive private deck, where you can unwind while admiring the incredible natural scenery encompassing the premises. Views include a tantalizing combination of trees, rock outcroppings, gentle mountains, city lights, plenty of big open sky and dazzling stars at night! After an enthralling day of alpine adventures, prepare a mouthwatering home-cooked meal in the cabin’s gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the necessary culinary appliances. At the end of the evening, let your cares melt away in the master bath’s enticing deep soaking tub before drifting off to sleep for the night in any of the home’s restful sleeping accommodations.
Everyone in your group will simply love this cabin’s sensational location, tucked away in a forest setting yet conveniently just 5 minutes from services and 10 minutes away from downtown Evergreen. Only 25-30 minutes stand between this house and downtown Denver, while a 40-minute drive will take you to world-class skiing spots. The Denver International Airport can be reached in approximately 45-60 minutes from the property. Other noteworthy activities found close by include exceptional opportunities for hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, skiing, mountain biking, ice skating, fine dining, live music, theaters, art galleries, shopping, and most importantly - relaxing! Whether this is your first jaunt to the magnificent Rocky Mountains or the continuation of an annual tradition, ‘Pine Spirits Ranch’ leaves nothing to be desired. Reserve this extraordinary Evergreen vacation rental cabin today and start planning your ultimate alpine escape!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, wood burning fireplace (1 starter pack of wood supplied), 2 flat screen Smart TVs with Blu-Ray players, expansive private deck, balcony off the master bedroom, wet bar, in-unit washer/dryer, ironing equipment, pack-n-play, sippie cups for children and much more
- Enjoy tantalizing views of trees, gentle mountains, starry night sky, and tons of wildlife - mountain lions and bears have been spotted in the area- please, be aware of this and NEVER approach these animals!
- Guests will have access to the Buchanan Rec Center down the road from the property, which offers climbing walls, a swimming pool, and other facilities
- Very private, secluded setting amidst the rugged Rocky Mountains, yet only 5 minutes from necessary services and 10 minutes from downtown Evergreen
- Close proximity to downtown Denver, world-class skiing, hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, excellent restaurants, shopping, live music, entertainment, and numerous other attractions!
- About 12 miles away from Echo Mountain Ski Resort which is now open to the public!
- Proud member of the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
- Professional tour guide services available! Inquire for more information
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Doll House Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Bike Room): Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Loft): Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Great Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Ample room for extra air mattresses available, should guests decide to bring them in
- No smoking on the entire premises
- No drug use
- No outdoor fires allowed
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 35 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Quiet Hours from 10:00pm- 8:00am
- Additional fees apply to more than 8 guests and will need to be approved by the homeowner
- Early Check-in/ check-out will result in additional fees
- A vehicle with 4-wheel drive is REQUIRED to access the property during the winter months
- Please note parents are responsible for supervising their children around the open log staircase. The owners are not responsible if any accidents occur
- Owners not responsible for any injury sustained due to wildlife (mountain lions and bears in the area)
- Owners not responsible for any expense related to removing car(s) from ditch or paying for any repairs, should they slip down the driveway
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
-The property has 24 hour surveillance