The Space- Private room with double bed, 16 m2, on the ground floor
- Washing basin, Nespresso coffee machine, water boiler in the room
- Cable TV and Wifi in the room
- Own private bath with toilet, bathtub/shower on the same floor
- You share the kitchen as well as the spacious and bright living room with views of the Alps with us in the upper floor
- Garden and terrace with gas grill for joint use
- Locked bicycle garage
Ideal for: travellers, business people, athletes, romantics, peace seekers, couples, seniors Guest AccessSeperate entrance and wardrobe Interaction with GuestsGuests are welcome in the kitchen and the spacious living room. We love to give advice about restaurants, sightseeing, excursions, hiking or biking tours etc. The Neighborhood- The house is situated on a large hill with a big forest and ideally located for hiking, mountain biking and road biking tours.
- In the neighboring villages there are a number of fine country restaurants.
- The center of the Unesco World Heritage city of Bern can be reached in 15 minutes by car or 20 minutes by bus.
- The location is an ideal base for excursions to many Swiss destinations such as Bern, Gruyère, Interlaken, Jungfraujoch, the Alps, the Emmental etc. Getting AroundThe bus stop "Innerberg BE, Weidhaus" can be reached in 5 walking minutes. Every 30 or 60 minutes, busses run to Bern and Aarberg. Other Things to Note- Everyday bicycles are available free of charge.
- Top class mountain bikes and road bikes can be hired from us.
- Breakfast or other meals can be arranged on request.