Central Florida vacation house rental - Lakeside Cottage
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
* Our comfortably furnished lakeside cottage on stilts is located in historic Orange Springs, NE Marion County, Florida. It sits on the west side of Deerback Lake affording great sunrises for the early risers. The cottage sleeps six with a queen-size bed in the Master, twin beds in second, queen laz-e-boy sofa-bed in the living room. The well carpeted sunroom has floor-space for sleeping bags. Lake views are seen from the kitchen, dining/living room and all glass sunroom. There is a flat screened TV and a DVD player. Internet/WIFI, unlimited telephone service and Digital TV are also provided. Table and chairs for outside dining are on the upper deck. There is also a charcoal grill. The property is fenced for medium to small sized pets. A circular driveway leads to covered parking for three vehicles. The white sand beach on a 75 acre lake is large enough for all water sports. Orange Springs (2 miles away) is centrally located for easy access to Ocala, Gainesville, Palatka and Orlando. Beaches on the Atlantic and Gulf are within a drive of an hour or so. Silver Springs theme park is 25 miles away. The University of Florida has a Natural History Museum which boasts a Butterfly Rain Forest. While in Gainesville, another worthwhile visit for the nature lover is Devils Millhopper State Park. Christmas season visitors will be thrilled to visit the Cade’s 150,000 Christmas Light Display at no charge which is only 4 lots from our cottage on the lake.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page