The SpaceThe place is really comfortable, has 2 bedrooms (1 & 2 beds each) and 1 bathroom. New furnitures, air conditioning in bedrooms and common areas in the house, it has one spacious kitchen fully equipped, living and dinning room. The apartment has 24 hours security and common areas that include pool, BBQ area, jacuzzi and also a laundry area.
In case you are coming with more than 4 people, I have a second apartment next to it, which has exactly the same features (4 people, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen fully equiped, etc.) I rent it for the same price, $100 per night.
So un total the capacity is 8 people, in case you rent both apartments. Guest Access- Pool
- Laundry area Interaction with GuestsIn case you need any help during your visit, there is housekeeper that will be available for you, and also I can get there if needed.
You will have my phone number for any need, feel free to contact me. The NeighborhoodPlaya Naranjo is located in Nicoya Peninsula, which has the most beautiful beaches of the country.
There are 2 ways to get to Playa Naranjo:
1. Using the Planya Naranjo Ferry, (URL HIDDEN)
you will need 1 hour to get to the ferry, 1.5 hour ferry ride, total: 2.5 hour from San Jose.
2. By car, you will need to drive 6 hours from San Jose, but the ride is also beautiful and you can get to know the place.
The neighbor is very typical, and you can find small restaurants that serve costarican food. You have some small hotels nearby that have restaurants too.
Since it's located in the coast, you can try any small restaurant around that will serve delicious fish and seafood. Getting AroundYou have buses that will take you to Puntarenas, and there you can take the ferry:
(URL HIDDEN) Other Things to NoteAt playa naranjo you can chose lots of options to have fun:
- Go fishing
- Enjoy at the beach
- Take a road trip and get to know some of the most beautiful beaches like Playa Coyote, Samara, El Coco, Tamarindo, etc. Then come back and relax at your apartment.
- You have Isla San Lucas at the coast, which is a costarican historical place, that used to be prison.
- Take a