The Space2BR UNIT Good for 4 (excess pax with additional charge of ₱370/head, max of 8 pax)
Family Room (Good for 4 people)
- 1 bunk bed for 2 (1 pillow for each bed + 1 bed linen/blanket per bed)
- 1 single bed (with 1 pillow and 1 bed linen)
- 1 extra bed mattress (with 1 pillow and 1 bed linen)
- 1 toilet and bathroom (with soap and 1 tissue roll)
Double/Couple's Room (good for 2 people/couples with 1 small child)
- 1 queen size bed for 2 (2 pillows + 2 bed linens)
- 1 toilet and bathroom (with 1 bar of soap and 1 tissue roll)
*Extra beds, bedding, and towels will be provided depending on the number of paid guests
IN EXCESS OF 4 PEOPLE, ₱370 WILL BE CHARGED PER HEAD (No charges for kids who are 4 years old and below - for towel and bed sharing)
*We can only accommodate a maximum number of 8 people in this unit.
*NO PETS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE UNIT
*Electric fans will be provided during summer bookings
*Check-in time is STRICTLY at 2PM onwards, check-out is at 12NN. EARLY CHECK-IN OR CHECK OUT REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FEES BECAUSE PRIOR/SUCCEEDING BOOKINGS WILL NO LONGER BE ENTERTAINED TO ACCOMMODATE THESE REQUESTS.
Early Check-in 3 hours before 2PM (11AM onwards) = ₱1,800
Early Check-in exceeding 3 hours before 2PM (before 11AM) = ₱3,600 Guest Access- UG Unit
- Transient House Parking Area
- LG Garden and outdoor kitchen (available upon request, with additional charge of ₱100/day for the gas)
*Main house and laundry area are off-limits to guests Interaction with GuestsWe make sure that guests are attended to whenever they need assistance. The host is usually at the main house and is available to interact with guests during check-in and check-out. The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful especially at night. Getting AroundFor guests who will travel by private vehicle:
1. From Lion’s head, continue driving via Kennon Road.
2. After driving a few kilometers, you will pass through the Camp 7 Pasalubong Center on your left side
3. After a few kilometers, you'll see the High Point Inn (red signage) on your left side.
3. Follow the road until you see the first waiting shed with the Woods Gate Square Signage on your right side – TURN RIGHT to Woods Gate
4. Drive straight ahead until you reach the dead-end, then TURN LEFT (disregard the small street on the left headed to the compound)
5. Drive straight ahead (uphill street), until you reach the gray gate with a white house on your RIGHT SIDE
For guests who will travel by bus:
The transient house is 7-10 minutes away from the bus terminal/SM Baguio.
1. From the bus terminal, take a cab to Woods Gate, Camp 7
2. While driving along Kennon Road, you'll be passing by the Police Station on your right side and a "carwash" signage on your left.
3. After those landmarks, turn left to Woods Gate Square (waiting shed).
4. Go straight ahead, and turn left at the second street (dead-end)
5. Go straight ahead (uphill street) until you reach the gray gate with a white house on your right side.
*There's a waiting shed 50m away from the transient house where guests can either take a jeepney or a cab to the city center.
*1 parking slot is allotted per unit. Other Things to NoteA security deposit of ₱1000 is required upon check-in (in case of lost keys, violation of rules and other damages - to be returned upon check-out). YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED IF ANY OF THE HOUSE RULES ARE VIOLATED
*Cooking is allowed (outdoor kitchen located at the LG Garden) - we'll charge Php100/day for the gas consumption
*Reservation fee: 50% deposit