The Space-The room can comfortably accommodate 2 people.
-Room Type: Traditional Japanese Tatami Room with futon matress
-Furnished with air-conditioned rooms, desk, chair and hangers
-Bathroom equipped with hot water, shower, bath tub, TV, and hair dryer
-Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner) and towels are provided Guest Access-Living room with kitchenette available for guests.
-Wi-Fi service available.
-Free parking is available for guests. Interaction with GuestsI would do my best to cater to your needs and requests. Common requests from the guests are Japanese cooking lessons, Japanese tea ceremony lessons, and a chance to wear the Japanese YUKATA. Services mentioned above are available at a friendly price.
Please feel free to ask me anything. The Neighborhood-My home, Mikanodai, Kawachinagano Osaka is located on the way to Koyasan (Mt. Koya) via Nankai Koya Line (train). It is therefore easy to stop by at my home.
-Our town is famous for cherry blossoms and autumn leaves.
-There are two famous temples near my house, Enmei-ji temple and Kanshin-ji temple.
- In spring, pretty Sakuras bloom, in fall, autumn leaves color the place, and in summer, you can enjoy the lotus flowers at the Enmei-ji temple. It takes about 20 minutes on foot from my house to see this place.
- Kanshin-ji temple is the oldest building established in 701 and is considered as a national treasure in Osaka prefecture. It takes about 40 minutes on foot from my home. There is a Japanese old-style café, "Asyurakutu" , in front of the temple. The cafe opens only on Saturdays and Sundays.
-Kozen-ji temple is also a beautiful temple, it takes about 5 minutes on foot from my home.
-Kongo-san (Mt. Kongo) is a famous mountain like Mt. Fuji in Japan. It is the highest mountain in Osaka. Many mountain climbers go there. You can see a beautiful sceneries and beautiful Japanese four seasons. It takes about 40 minutes from Kawachinagano Station (河内長野駅) to Kongo-san Rope way Mae ( 金剛山ロープウェイ前) by the bus. Then it takes 6 minutes from the bus station to get near the top of the mountain by the rope way service.
-In Osaka Prefectural Flower Garden, there are many seasonal flowers and there is a huge pyramid shaped greenhouse. It also offers rare flowers and trees from around the world. To get there, just take a ride at the Kawachingano Station, take the the Nankai bus bound for Tako or Takihata Dam and drop at the Kamitako bus stop. The Osaka Prefectural Flower Garden is just a 15 minute walk from the bus station.
-The 48 Waterfalls of Takihata are located in Kawachinagano. From the Kawachinagano Station, take the Nankai bus bound for Takihata Dam to its last stop. 15 minutes walk from the bus stop.
- Super-sento "Kazenoyu" which is like a hot spring is a 5 km away. It is a premium public bath house, featuring a variety of baths, restaurants, and other facilities. We provide a shuttle service for our guests to visit this hot spring.
- There is a grocery store near my house as well. It takes about 3 minutes on foot from my home.
- Our home is not located downtown, but it's easy to go to Namba, which is the center of Osaka. It takes about 35 minutes from Mikanodai Station (the nearest station) by Nankai Koya Line (train). Our house is located 10 minutes on foot from the station.
Sightseeing Spots in Kawachinagano, Osaka:
・Kongo-san (Mt. Kongo)
・Osaka Prefectural Flower Garden
・The 48 Waterfalls of Takihata
and many other places. Getting AroundThe nearest station via Nankai Koya Line (南海高野線) is Mikanodai Station (美加の台駅). It takes about 35 minutes by express train from Namba (なんば), about 65 minutes from Koyasan (高野山).
We also have an Airport Limousine shuttle bus between Kansai Airport (KIX) and Kawachinagano Station everyday. It takes about 65 minutes.
I can pick you up at Mikanodai or Kawachinagano Station for free. The schedule is available upon request.
You can see the directions from Namba, Koyasan or Airport to the station by train and time table between Kansai Airport and Kawachinagano Station by Airport Limousine Bus in the photo list.
Please take the train bound for Hashimoto Station (橋本駅), Rinkanden-entoshi Station (林間田園都市駅) or Gokurakubashi Station(極楽橋駅) from Namba Station(なんば駅)or Shin-imamiya Station (新今宮駅).
Please be careful not to take the train bound for Izumi-cyuo Station (和泉中央駅). Other Things to NoteThe price is inclusive of breakfast for 1 person.
Japanese cuisine such as tempura and sukiyaki are available as per request for dinner . The price varies depending on what you order. As soon as you complete the booking, directions and details including the phone number and address will be emailed to you.
For questions and concerns, please feel free to contact me.