The SpaceIt’s a three-bedroom luxury condo unit so you will be staying in the middle room with a double bed and private access to the bathroom. No other guest will be staying other than you, and us. There is a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, stove and a supply of basic cooking necessities - oil, salt, sugar, herbs, sauces, coffee (machine and sachets) and tea.
We’re frequent travelers (and avid users of Airbnb) so we usually appreciate the basic needs while we’re traveling and here's what we're offering upon request with the listing:
- Tempur-pedic mattress (neck support pillows available if needed)
- toiletries (body soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, facial wash)
- international plug and multi-plugs
- fresh towels, bedspreads
- washer and dryer
- 10Mbps Wifi
- Netflix enabled TV
- anything that the Chromecast can handle
- plenty of books (cook books, travel, fiction) if you'd like to spend some time at home.
- We recently moved our work into a new studio office. We have a desktop if you need to use it but there's no printer at home. If you need to print out something, we can help sort it out for you while we're at our studio. Guest AccessYou're free to use the common areas in the apartment - living room, your bedroom & bathroom, kitchen and laundry area.
The apartment is very secure as it is low density and you will be given key cards to access everything from the infinity pool area, sauna, gym and the living quarters unless it is under maintenance.
We'll have bread, water, snacks, coffee, tea, eggs and instant noodles for breakfast if you need any. Interaction with GuestsWe work in video production so we like to spend time at home while we’re in town. You’ll be seeing us quite often in the common space/ open kitchen during your stay.
We usually have friends who come over for movie nights and hangouts but your room is near the main door so it's almost like having your personal space. If there are parties, club nights, or even outdoor outings we'd love for you to join us.
We run a small travel website (IG: @whatevertherewas) and are active in the Malaysian social media scene so you could let us know if you’re looking for something specific and we’ll try our best to connect you. The NeighborhoodWe live in a well known area for expats called Mont Kiara. We are 3-5 minutes walk to Solaris. There are plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants, and a neighbourhood mall nearby called Publika and 1MontKiara. Plenty of good food (local and international), drinks and quick shopping if you need anything from local souvenirs, groceries (three major international supermarkets in the area), clinics and drugstore stuff. Getting Around- City Centre (KLCC Twin Towers, Golden Triangle) is just 10km away
- KL Sentral (KL's main train central) is 12km away. You could take the train from the international airports to KL Sentral and get a cab to the house.
- The row of bars, cafes and restaurants (Solaris Soho) is just about 5mins walk
- Publika/ Solaris Dutamas or 1MontKiara, Hartamas is a short 5 mins drive away.
All these places are easily accessible via taxi or Uber car. If we're heading out, we'd be more than happy to drop you off to the nearest train stations.
We’re in the centre of all the hip areas of Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Bangsar and the City Centre so getting to anywhere is easy and highly accessible.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM AIRPORT:
1. Uber from KLIA or KLIA2 for around RM99+-
2. Take the KLIA Ekspres train to KL Sentral (RM50 w.e.f Jan 1, 2016 per person), then a 15 minute cab/uber ride.
3. Bus from KLIA2 to KL Sentral/ 1Utama (RM15/person) then 15 minute cab/uber ride (our usual option and cheapest).
4. KL Airport Limo (not sure about the price here since we don't take these but pay inside the building, do not go with unauthorised cars or haggle for rides) Other Things to NoteWe have an American Shorthair kitten, she’s the runt of the litter so she’s tiny and pretty quiet most of the time, unless it's feeding time or if she's feeling snuggly and calls out to you. Don’t worry, she doesn’t scratch or bite and she usually keeps to herself if there are strangers but don’t be alarmed if you see her perching on top of the sofa or tv cabinet. She might be interested in your things so close the door if you prefer her to be out of the room.