The SpaceEnjoy Bravo Suites!
New building with brand new 3 bedroom apartments! More photos coming soon! Wide open availability.
Complete with full kitchen with full refrigerator and microwave. Washing machine & dryer. Flat Screen TV in living room area with comfortable leather couches.
· Electricity Water Gas Services
· 3 bedrooms, each with bathroom, closet, single bed (with possibility of including 2 beds in 2 of the 3 rooms) living room, LCD 38 ", kitchen (refrigerator, 2 burner gas grill, microwave) service patio with washing machine. Occupation, up to 6 people.
· No smoking inside the apartments., Only on balcony or patio service.
· Pets and children (small pets) are accepted
· No air conditioning or heating.
· Does not include transportation services, cleaning and cooking (which can be contracted separately)
· Cable TV
Note, the department is on top of a hill so you have magnificent view and ventilation. It has windows facing east and west, so that air can flow freely from side to side turning the department in a very cool area, very bright all day, it is located in a quiet area of low movement of vehicles and people, ideal for rest.
To get to the building you need to climb a small hill about 150 meters of unpaved road. The building is 18 min drive from the center of Xalapa and 5 minutes from shopping areas (Walmart South Arco Plaza of the Americas department stores and cinemas).
We are located south of the city on the exit road to the port of Veracruz, which is 1h19min drive. We are 48 minutes from the beautiful town of Jalcomulco along the road-Coatepec Las Trancas where you can go rafting on the Rio Pescado and spend a beautiful day in their natural spas.
THINGS TO DO IN XALAPA!
The main attraction in Xalapa is the Museum of Anthropology, which houses almost thirty centuries of art and history, especially of pre-Columbian cultures. Xalapa also has the largest collection of Diego Rivera’s (Mexican artist) paintings in Mexico at Pinacoteca Diego Rivera. Visit the Governor’s Palace, famous for its murals and the Cathedral of Xalapa opposite to it.
The city has three lakes, Los Lagos being the most picturesque, where a lovely view of the snow-capped 18,000-foot volcano Citlaltopetl can be enjoyed. There is the Francisco Javier Clavijero Botanical Garden displaying over 1,500 species of plants.
For recreation, head to Juárez Park where you can enjoy a programme on regional music and dance. For a day trip, visit the town of Xico, which has the Texolo Waterfall, a 264-foot waterfall that drops into a canyon. You could also visit the El Tajin ruins.
We hope you enjoy your stay!