The SpaceDear traveling guest!
Thank you for your interest in renting a room in my house. I hope you will be pleased with my terms and intrigued by the many pictures, to book your needs, for a place to call home from me.Even though you just book a room,most times you will have the entire house to your self.
I look forward to hosting guests from around the world and to make there visit as comfortable as possible.
I offer all my guest to feel free to use my coffee,tea,beer,juice and other drinks I keep for them in the house. There is cereal,jam and other breakfast items if you like to use them. Feel free to take some fruits from the dining room table.
This listing is for my "BLUE ROOM" for rent at my "European style,modern, comfortable" home.This queen size bed room comes with a guest bath in the hallway. At very rare occasions you may have to share this bath room with another guest that is renting another queen size bedroom.
For your convenience, there is a 32" Flat Screen TV in your room. If you need more than one room,please see my other listings as well.
I have a total of 7 separate listings, for different size of groups.
If you are a group of 5-6,please see my listing that rents out the entire house.
I look forward to hosting guests from around the world. This listing is for the "BLUE ROOM" for rent at my "Great deal at convenient location" home.
I speak English and German. I have many international friends that reside in Greensboro and come from places around the word.I like to entertain and host parties,where you can find 10-20 different nationalities represented. I can offer my guests up to 3 bedrooms, 2 with 1 queen size bed and 1 with one king size bed, as well as 2 full size bath rooms.
My house can sleep as many as 6 people in comfortable beds.There is extra room for you to spread out in my 1800sf, very modern house. The interior design,including the furniture ( self designed and build), is very modern and European.While renting a room you are invited to use the entire house.
Feel free to use the sun room, dining room, living room, family room with wood burning fire place, laundry room ( washer and dryer to be used by guests) as well as the vocal point in the house, the kitchen.
The property is sitting on a corner lot with a wonderful garden, full of trees, shrubs, flowers and fruits (grapes,strawberries,raspberries,blackberries).
The yard provides seating in 2 shaded areas for all my guests,either under the pergola or on the patio under my "green roof". There is a charcoal grill/fire pit available.
You can park in the driveway.
The house is in a nice mixed quiet and safe neighborhood, only 2 miles from highway 85 and 40, only a few more miles from down town. Within minutes and only 1 block away you have grocery stores, restaurants, drug stores, public library and gas stations. Close by are also movie theaters, shopping malls, indoor Olympic size pool (Greensboro Aquatic Center) and the Greensboro Colosseum (Indoor concerts and events).
If interested I can provide Canoes and Kayaks for an extra fee to be used on some of the many lakes nearby.
* The airport is 15-25 minutes away. For guest who don't have transportation I can offer airport shuttle service for $ 20.00 round trip per group(1-2 people).
* The beach and mountains are +/- 1 to 3 Hours away.
* People attending the HIGH POINT FURNITURE MARKET rent in my area. The commute would be 15 min to 20 min to High Point.
* Each bed room rents FROM $60.00 for a queen size bed, sleeping
either 1 or 2 people.
* Flat Screen 32" TV in this bed room.
* WIFI for up to 5 devices available for free.
NOT for streaming videos from YOUTUBE or NETFLEX!!! Keep the usage to a reasonable amount of data, like emails,restaurant look up,directions,etc.
* Canoe/Kayak available for $15.00 per person(includes all gear and shuttle service to lakes in the Greensboro area).$25.00 per person(includes all gear and shuttle service to the mountain river at DAN RIVER 1 h 20 min drive).
* The Friendly Shopping Center is 11 min and 6 miles away.
* The Down Town entertainment,Bar, Theater,Restaurant,Shopping,Park Scene is on and around Elm Street and 12 min and 7 miles away.
* The Greensboro Aquatic Center is 8 min and 4.2 miles away.
* The Greensboro Coliseum Complex for events and concerts is
8 min and 4.2 miles away.
* The Wet'n Wild Water Park is 3 min and 1.7 miles away.
* There are many nice parks with golf and pools,hiking trails,boating,fishing and sometimes free concerts, are all over Greensboro.
I look forward to having you as my guest.
Sorry,NO SMOKER and NO PETS!!! Guest AccessGuest can use the rented bed room,as well as the common area rooms
(sun room,family room,living room,dining room,kitchen and laundry room) and every amenities I have to offer during there stay.Please read my full description. Interaction with GuestsI will interact as much or as little with my guest,just however they want me to. I will be available 24/7 in case I'm needed.I can be contacted via phone,text message or email. The NeighborhoodGreensboro ist sehr Multie Kulturell mit sehr vielen Ethnischen (URL HIDDEN) bietet viel Unterhaltung,besonders im Sommer. Getting AroundEs gibt Buslinie ca 5-10 min zu Fuss vom Haus an der Buecherei. Other Things to NoteEntsprechend der Jahreszeit gibt es besonders im Sommer viele billige oder kostenlose Veranstaltungen in der Stadt und in Parks.