The SpaceWe specialize in providing furnished and non-furnished housing in Fayette, Clayton, and Fulton counties and currently serve various clients working and vacationing in the Atlanta Metro area. We are also the largest furnished housing provider around the Atlanta Pinewood Studios serving several past and current clients working at the Studios. Please feel free to visit our website www*atlantafurnishedrentals*com for all of our available properties.
Highland Hills is a very spacious resort style amenity-filled 16 acre property located in the very north part of Fayetteville GA. Home to an ex-politician, this beautiful property is tucked away discreetly in the woods while being located just 17 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, only 27 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, where you can find the Georgia Aquarium, Georgia Tech, the World of Coca Cola, the Georgia Dome, and in close proximity many local attractions (i.e. Six Flags Over Georgia). It is also just 14 minutes from the Atlanta Pinewood Studios.
This serene property is an entertainer’s dream and has many features and amenities to help create lasting memories. The beautiful and private gated property grounds, large pool, pool house, Jacuzzi, flowers and the views are some of its unique features, including all the beds, bedrooms and multiple living spaces which can accommodate large families.
The brick structure of this property contains two separate units with separate entrances while being connected via a staircase that can be locked on both sides, and two families can live comfortable and separately within these units.
The layout is as follows (see video link):
1.The Main House has 2 stories, the Upstairs Level, which consists of 3 large Bedrooms (2 King Bedrooms, 1 Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds), 1 full Master Bathroom (shower and bath tub), 1 full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), and a workout area (with new state of the art treadmill, exercise bench, exercise ball, free weights, yoga mats, bosu ball and fitness ball) in the Master Bedroom, as well as the Main Level, which consists of 1 large Bedroom (with 2 Queen Beds), 1 full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), 1 Kitchen with Dining Area, 1 formal Dining Room, 1 Living Room with fireplace, 1 extra Living Space and a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. The Main House can sleep up to 12 guests.
2.The Guest Suite located in the Finished Basement on the pool level of the building consists of a small Kitchen with Dining Area, a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Laundry Room with washer and dryer, and a large open space with King Bedroom, and a Living Room. The Guest Suite can sleep up to 2 guests and has both a separate entrance from the outside, and an internal entrance from the Main Level through a stair case from the Hallway.
3.The common grounds on the property offer the following:
• Large pool and a large 60-jet Jacuzzi
• Pool House with wet bar and lounge which includes an outdoor half Bathroom, sectional lounge seats, a refrigerator, and a sink.
• Poolside wicker loungers, sofa sets, a fire pit, and a charcoal grill
• Patio with outdoor furniture and a gas grill.
• Hammock, kids’ playset on a Playground
- 2-car Garage
• Total Privacy. Completely secluded and surrounded with beautiful lush landscaping and tall trees all around with absolutely no noise or views from the outside other than the pleasant singings of birds and sightings of deer.
• Property safe and secure with all 16 acres fenced all around and an electronic gate as the only entry point into the property with gate code provided to guests.
• Enjoy the ultimate nature jog along the beautiful green trail within the vast land of this private property.
• The house is very well equipped for children with a doll house, games, kids’ table with 2 kids’ chairs, kids’ plate ware/ silverware/ cups and kids’ potties and step stools, a playground outside and an optional kids’ safety fence for the pool.
• Shops, grocery stores, malls, movie theaters and many other retail outlets within a 10 minutes driving distance from this property.
• The home includes comfortable beds and clean linens, wash cloths and towels provided for your stay. All Bathrooms include soap and shampoo, and the two Kitchens are equipped with dishes, pots & pans, silverware and kitchen appliances (microwave, coffee maker/ tea pot). There are comfortable couches, dining table & chairs, and more and it comes with a fireplace. Each space has a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. On each level there is a TV with Cable, a DVR, and a DVD player.
Whether this will be a family vacation, a business trip, or just a convenient home to visit the surrounding area, our Highland Hills home will be the perfect house for you. Please inquire with your requested dates in order to receive availability and pricing information.
Thank you for inquiring and we look forward to hosting you in our home. Guest AccessArrival Instructions for this property including the exact address and access code will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours prior to your arrival. Please only follow up if you haven't received the Arrival Instructions 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Check-in is at 4pm, check-out is at 11am.
Early check-in (after 12pm) / Late check-out (until 3pm) can be facilitated for an additional $100 fee (each) depending on availability upon request 2 days prior to the arrival date. Please follow up with us 2 days prior to your arrival to guarantee that early check-in is available when no guests are checking out the same day. Getting Around*Distance from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: 8.8 miles (17 min)
*Distance to Downtown Atlanta: 18 miles (27 min)
*Distance to Pinewood Studios: 9.2 miles (14 min) Other Things to NoteHigher rates for holidays are applied.
The pool is only open in the summer month from end of April - beginning of October and is not heated.
Please note that rates include all Utilities and Property Services (Water, Power, Gas, Sewer, Trash Service, Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Landscaping, and Pool/Hot Tub Service (if applicable), an estimated value of $400 - $600 per month).
If a pet is explicitly approved prior to arrival, a Pet Fee ($100) is required for each pet.