The Space$60 in school holiday time
$50 in term time
$150 for a weekend
It needs a car with a towbar and electric brakes to connect the caravan up. Guest AccessThe caravan as a physical item is insured.
There is also roadside assist that can be used if the caravan malfunctions but this is limited to 100k from Perth.
I do not have public liability insurance if anything happens to you as a person - I recommend you check your own personal insurance for this. Interaction with GuestsAll my guests are a pleasure to meet I enjoy helping an enabling others to enjoy the outdoor world of caravanning. Ask me anything and I will be happy to help. The NeighborhoodIf you like being outdoors and relaxing the caravanning is a great away to do just that. Campsites are full of like minded people and they are always helpful - I learn so much from other caravaners. Getting AroundInstructions for setting up pop up caravan
1. Get wooden blocks from tool box and place either side of wheel to keep caravan from moving before feet are fixed (step 5).
2. Unclip 4 clips of caravan lid
3. Open caravan door (may need to lift lid a little – see step 6)
4. Pull out step from under door way
5. Feet - Get foot tool (long pole with turning handle kept inside doorway) and unwind anti-clockwise to put feet down. (There is a level in the tool box to assist levelling.)
6. Pop Top - Obtain pop-up top winding tool from tool box and fix in the ‘water’ hole at rear of caravan. Wind towards spare tyre (you should hear a clicking sound). You will know it’s full up when the black chord on back left rear of caravan is pulled taught.
7. Beds - Pull out bed trays. Under the mattress are the fixing poles. On the front end, there are small nubs on the triangle on the tow bar hitch. The poles fix onto these nubs and the latches on the underside of the bed trays. On the rear of the caravan, the support beams base into the triangle fixtures on the underside of the caravan. Elastics from the caravan enclosure clip to the underside of the bed trays. Inside the caravan, put up the bed tent frame using the pole from under the mattress. The support pole sits in the middle of the bed tent frame and then on the edge of the main cabin overhead slide it into the latch to affix.
8. Table (interior) – Remove middle cushion to get table, insert pole, put table on pole and tighten top and bottom screws.
9. Sink – Waste water pipe is in cupboard by the door. On outside of caravan, connect to waste pipe situated under caravan at site of sink.
10. Door – Close bottom half. Release door from roof. Once down, you have to lift slightly to align small support rods into bottom half door holes. Close latches either side at the top of the door. Fold in hems of caravan enclosure into door frame on inside. Outside, Velcro edges to door frame.
11. Water – Hose is kept in the cupboard immediately left of door (internal). Affix to tap on tow bar hitch. For non-mains water, to fill tank, the water input (black cover) is on side of back side of caravan near rear.
12. Power – Power cord is kept in the tool box. Use the plug on the back side of the caravan. (The power inlet on the front side of the caravan is for domsestic use… eg lamps, toaster).
13. Stove/Grill – Turn on gas bottle located on tow bar hitch when operating stove/grill. Lighter is in compartment under sink tray.
14. Fridge – runs off mains power. Only use gas if 240V mains are not available.
15. Awning – Unroll awning and pull out support poles from end. Tie ropes and pegs are kept in the tool box. Other Things to NoteInventory - caravan comes with:
Tap &Pump Tap in working order, cover over sink. Water tank empty.
Cupboard by the door:
Food grade hose pipe - white
Waste Pipe - black
Entrance floor / wall:
3 x foot mats
1 x keyring torch
Spot light and spare screw in bulb
Indoor light and spare screw in bulb
Fuse and Bulb Tupperware:
Full of fuses, bulbs and battery for smoke alarm and 1 screw driver.
Draw on left:
2 x electrical extensions
Draw on right:
4 x Tea Towels
4 x Dish Cloths
Draw next to fridge:
NOT LISTED : Toys – all pre-loved, there to be used and enjoyed and share, not necessary to return them if your kids can give them a good home
3 x Sofa cushions with covers
1 x long pole to wind feet down
NOT LISTED : Fishing nets
Clean, freezer compartment intact and main door working – secure lock in place and screwed tight
Ice cube tray and white dish
3 shelves in the door
Big cupboard under sink:
NOT LISTED : Straw dispenser
Door Handle, Lighter, 2 x hose connectors, plug, torch
Wire Draw under table bed:
Dust Pan and Brush
2 x Mirrors
3 x poles each
On table bed (pink blanket)
2 x deck chairs
2 x recliner chairs
1 x clothes horse
Long white table
Pergola and cover
4 x huge tent pegs for pergola wrapped in an ockey strap
2 x heaters
Pole for caravan table bed – two screws in place and working
Table top – edging does come out but can be tapped back in
Table bed space around wire draw:
2 x tongs
Cork bottle opener
Oven and spare foot, inside 2 trays – burnt and black but works and cooks well – specially pizza, fish fingers, nuggets and chips.
4 x Egg rings
Tube of Bags
Cutlery Draw - can come all the way out!
8 x Knife, Spoon, Fork, Teaspoons
3 x very sharp knifes and covers
1 x Wooden Spoon
1 x Whisk
2 x Fondue Skewers
Stove top is spotless and clean and polished, no chips or breaks
Stove oven/grill is also clean and spotless with a grill pan and handle
Microwave inside clean with glass turntable and plastic wheelie ring
Crockery Cupboard Bottom:
4 x pans
Crockery cupboard Top
4 x Cups – this melanin material is terrible for warming up stuff in microwave
2 x large bowls
5 x small bowls
3 x Serving bowls
6 x Oval plates
4 x Mugs – not listed as I have loads so if you like one please keep it as a pressie
4 x Plastic wine glasses
NOT LISTED : Kids plastic beakers/cups
4 x Woods
Electric connector in sealed water proof bag.
Spare tyre wrench
NOT Listed : duct tape and gloves – hope you don’t need them
Tow Ball Lock
Wind up handle to pop top up
2 x Caravan electric cables with the large 3rd prong
1 x Adapter – priceless – keep this safe
Bucket with normal household outdoor extension
Full Gas bottle
2 x Mattress + 9 mattress protectors/sheets
Torch Key Ring:
Toolbox Key (whitco)
Padlock Key for tow ball part of caravan (lockwood)
Padlock for spare tyre
3 unknown keys