The SpaceThis is a unique space unlike any others in Israel. Overlooking the lower galilee all the way to the Mediterranean Sea, this is a place you'll never forget. You're situated in nature but with the comfortable upgrade of having everything you need. **Very important: We have several different spaces for accommodating guests. Some are private and sleep 4, some sleep up to 60 people on mattresses, etc.all includes all services (kitchen, hot water showers, toilets, fire woods...) Please read below for detailed description.
-Blue Hut (4 people) https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4078410
-Wine Press hut (Min 4 - Max 6 people) https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4825644
-Hut of Pines (Min 4 - Max 6 people) https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4825761
-Vine Hut (Min 10 - Max 20 people) https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4825805
-Abraham tent (Min 20 - Max 30 people) https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4826003
-Khan stone (Min 30 - Max 60) https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4826077
EACH DIFFERENT LODGING PLACE IS PRIVATE AND QUITE. THE PROPERTY IS VERY LARGE AND NATURAL, SO EVERY GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL CAN FIND THEIR OWN SPACE.
There is also a beautiful camping site.
For more information and reservations, please contact us. :-)
roni, shaked & omer
Guest Access- our communal kitchen, with all equipment included: Oven, refrigerator, stove, dishes,
glasses, silverware, pots & pans.
- wifi internet access, in certain eraes.
- free Washing Machine & dryer, Washing powder on the house :-)
- hot water showers, towel and sheets.
- outdoor fire place. include fire woods, poyke pot & a grill, for outdoor cooking.
- the most beautyfull view in ISRAEL. Interaction with GuestsMost of the time one of us will be available, at your service. The owner and her son are both professional tour guides, and would love to show you around. The NeighborhoodLocated at the top of a mountain between the jewish village of Michmanim and the arab village Camane. you may enjoy a homemade pizza in Micmanim or visit Camane for your groceries and the famous bedouin hospitality. the area is also famous for its honey, olive oil and goat cheese. and for it's hiking & biking Possibilities- with trail length spreading from a few hours to a few days. Getting AroundKarmiel is 5 minutes away by car
You can get there very easily by hitchhiking from the village or by public transportation that comes by every few hours.
You can also call a taxicab
from Karmiel, not very expensive.
Karmiel is well connected by buses.
The nearest train station is in Akko (30 minutes by bus).
Ask me for details. Other Things to NoteWe have been hosting for over 27 years. We love it and will ensure you have a wonderful and special stay.