Enjoy the best of country living at this impressive 4-bed, 3-bath Gum Spring home, which features sleeping arrangements for 26 and countless amenities. Look forward to relaxing amidst sprawling outdoor space and spending time in the game room!
Immerse yourself in the perfect combination of relaxation and excitement during your next trip to central Virginia! Gated deep within a forest, this peaceful property is enveloped in mature trees, which tower over the sprawling manicured lawn and lush flower beds. Look forward to spending leisurely vacation days sipping refreshing beverages by the private heated saltwater pool, reading a gripping page turner on the lovely screened porch or partaking in some exciting yard games, like cornhole and horseshoes.
You’ll find the colossal 4,000 square foot interior of the home to be just as impressive as the marvelous exterior, boasting stunning hardwood floors, comfortable furnishings and well thought out decor. Also, all the modern conveniences of your own home are here, including central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, flat screen TVs and even 2 charcoal grills for all your barbecuing needs. After memorable vacation days, you’ll love preparing home cooked meals in the fully equipped chef's kitchen, complete with all the culinary appliances required to bring that ambitious new recipe into fruition, as well as a 9-foot island and buffet. The large dining tables have enough seating for up to 24 people, allowing them to easily accommodate your entire travel party.
After dinner, roast marshmallows for dessert over the warmth of the outdoor fire pit or challenge your companions to a game of air hockey, ping pong or foosball in the large game room. Once you’ve been named champion of the ping pong table, head out to the large adjacent patio to sip your favorite nightcap while gazing up at the star-speckled Virginia night sky. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the 4 spacious bedrooms to rest up for the next remarkable vacation day.
This home’s tranquil rural location simply can’t be beat! While the property offers all the quiet and privacy you’ve been searching for, it’s still close to many notable area draws, including restaurants, wineries, golf courses a local brewery and a drive-in movie theater. From here, you’ll also be a 25 to 40 minute drive from historical Richmond’s abundant attractions, including museums, river parks, the state capital, major shopping at Short Pump Town Center and the renowned Richmond International Raceway. Just 30 to 40 minutes away, is the quaint city of Charlottesville, where you’ll find Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello, a collection of books, gifts, furniture, reproductions and historic seeds and plants reflecting the interests of Thomas Jefferson.
The nearby town of Goochland is conveniently within reach, offering several restaurants, salons, antique shops, seasonal farmers markets, a YMCA, a liquor store, a grocery store, a medical clinic and a pharmacy. If you’re looking for some outdoor recreation, be sure to bring a kayak, canoe or fishing boat to launch at the public boat landing situated 20 minutes away from the house. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in beautiful Virginia, you'll have a wonderfully memorable stay at this dazzling Gum Spring vacation rental home!
If you like what you see but are looking for something a little more rustic, this homeowner has another beautiful 3BR listing in the area. You can search for this listing by clicking "View all Evolve Vacation Rental Network properties" and looking for the Rustic 3BR Sandy Hook Log Cabin w/Private Outdoor Pool, or contact Evolve Vacation Rental directly to learn more about this listing.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped chef's kitchen with 9-foot island and buffet, chafing dishes, seating for 26 at the dining tables, wireless internet access, large game room, ice machine, yard games, handicap accessible interior and pool area, plenty of room for RV/boat parking, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living with multiple decks, a screened porch, a private heated saltwater pool (available Memorial Day Weekend-Labor Day Weekend), a poolside bar and a fire pit, all situated atop well manicured grounds!
- Wonderful private location - All the tranquility of the country, yet close to countless conveniences and renowned attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Major Bunk): 3 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4: 1 Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- Pool access only available Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
- Dog friendly with additional fee (maximum 3 dogs allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- No events allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A maximum of 26 people are allowed at the home and property at once. It is perfect for small gatherings or family reunions, and can easily accommodate wedding parties.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply